Religion and Abortion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Religions and abortion should be two separte issue. I know some people are religions frantics against abortions. But they forget the bible did not say " abortion". But however the word in the bible did stated "thou not kill " so that different story.

That's correct, the Bible did not stated anything related to abortion, or the word itself "abortion" so we have no idea if God is against abortion or not, throughout the Bible has plenty to say about the taking of an innocent life, including in the Ten Commandments "Thou Shalt Not Kill" is listed. In my opinion I feel that the unborn is life, a life that is form in the mother's womb, so I do believe it is murder if one has an abortion.

I'm still very disappointment with Christianty and other religious groups are invoving with their personl desicions..

Who is going to be the voice of the unborn child if the unborn can't defend themselves? Christians believes in the right to live. Somebody gonna stand up for those unborn, so if it has to be the Christians then let it be. :)

The abortion is how mother and her doctor killed her unborn infant. The Bible said, "Thou shall not kill." This is similiar to 2 stories in the Bible: Moses and Jesus. Their lifetime did not have a medical technology like abortion today. When Moses was born, the Egypt gov't sought for him and killed him, but God protected Moses in a basket in a river. Moses was God's chosen one for His purpose. When Jesus was born, the gov't sought for him and killed him, but Jesus' parents escaped with him to Egypt for Jesus' safety. They did not have abortion, but only kill "born" infants. Today many mothers want abortions because of their rights and their bodies, and then the gov't allows them to kill them. Only one word: LIKEWISE. Therefore the abortion absolutely WRONG and MURDER.

Religions and abortion should be two separte issue. I know some people are religions frantics against abortions. But they forget the bible did not say " abortion". But however the word in the bible did stated "thou not kill " so that different story.
The abortion IS to kill unborn babies. Go ahead to read my previous post about these 2 stories in the Bible. (See #23)

The abortion IS to kill unborn babies. Go ahead to read my previous post about these 2 stories in the Bible. (See #23)

The bible orders sin for murder of a human being, but not for a fetus. According to the bible life begins at birth, including the story of Adam and Eve God "breathed" life into them.

I really don´t care either the 2 links, I provided is right or not but show you all the example of their different tranlsation as your own bible. It doesn´t mean that they are wrong but they interpret that way what they beleive in as the same as you interpret that way what you believe in.

I know Roman Catholic is against abortion because I was raised by strong Roman Catholic family.

I know that Christianity and JW are also against abortion, too.

Puyo, :ty: for share the link of your belief here. It´s interesting to read...

Exactly!

I really don´t care either the 2 links, I provided is right or not but show you all the example of their different tranlsation as your own bible. It doesn´t mean that they are wrong but they interpret that way what they beleive in as the same as you interpret that way what you believe in.

I know Roman Catholic is against abortion because I was raised by strong Roman Catholic family.

I know that Christianity and JW are also against abortion, too.

Puyo, :ty: for share the link of your belief here. It´s interesting to read...

No problemo :) Yeah I understand, there is too many individual's prespectives about the bibles..

The bible orders sin for murder of a human being, but not for a fetus. According to the bible life begins at birth, including the story of Adam and Eve God "breathed" life into them.

Good one!

This fetus is already a living soul. Therefore this fetus is life. Also this fetus is alive.

When God created Adam and Eve, their body was not became living soul UNTIL God "breathed" them then they became living souls.

It is true, individual have their choices, but that doesnt mean its the right thing. Just like teenagers, do the wrong things where parents told them not to. Abortion actually does alot of damage. As my belief, it is a sin to abort the child. Many times as this generations have so much tech and etc getting the oportunity to do whatever we wishes, but that doesnt lead to right way. Abortion also causing lot of problem with the woman's body and many are having trouble to concieve the child, bec the damage which women are unaware. Ad for abortion is very similar as beer commercials, see the fun of it, but not show what consequences they will end up to, similar as abortion

This fetus is already a living soul. Therefore this fetus is life. Also this fetus is alive.

I know this is what I believe too, but I can't say God is against abortion when the word "abortion" is not written in the bible. You know what I mean?

When God created Adam and Eve, their body was not became living soul UNTIL God "breathed" them then they became living souls.

How do you know if the fetus has a spirit?

Living being and a spiritual being are two different things.

- Look at current comments here -

Okay, let me straight...

From the beginning to end of nine months of pregnancy...

Are they are not truly existed at all? Because they are not really alive at all due to no soul or that child is not living being?

- Look at current comments here -

Okay, let me straight...

From the beginning to end of nine months of pregnancy...

Are they are not truly existed at all? Because they are not really alive at all due to no soul or that child is not living being?

How can you vouch if it has a spirit is what I am asking?

You can't.

How can you vouch if it has a spirit is what I am asking?

You can't.

Are you trying to say all unborn children are not really existed because they dont have a soul, right?

Like, 6 months old fetus is not existed because no soul and not living being?

I find it very interesting about pro-choice "belief" if it's actually yes. Hm..

Last edited:
Human life begins a the time of conception, All the major organs of the unborn develops slowly but not fully development until 9 months. But, the heart beating starts at the begin. So, How can you say the unborn doesn't have a soul?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back