Relationships that came from AD

I wonder if most ADers who do have relationships on here have one with a person that's close to where they live? I would assume that's how most of them work. I don't know any ADers by me.

No, the person I'm with isn't even a memeber or visits AD. This person is Deaf as well. We met thru our brothers who went to the same college and they introduced us. :) Happily together for 5 yrs now.

No, the person I'm with isn't even a memeber or visits AD. This person is Deaf as well. We met thru our brothers who went to the same college and they introduced us. :) Happily together for 5 yrs now.

Oh, my bad. I just realized my post wasn't clear.

I meant:

I wonder how many ADers in a relationship with OTHER ADers live pretty close to each other, and how many are long distance.

Oh, my bad. I just realized my post wasn't clear.

I meant:

I wonder how many ADers in a relationship with OTHER ADers live pretty close to each other, and how many are long distance.

That's cool :) I'm out of touch who who are around here. I live near to a big city that has a decent sized Deaf community. :)

I'm good friends with JennyB lol we don't live THAT close but we talk at least a couple times a week:) i know it doesnt count as a relationship but it's a friendship!

No, she doesnt post anymore...at least not in the last year or so. I enjoyed her posts so I kinda miss her.

Yes that's correct. She hasn't posted in here in a long, long time, so no worries Naisho.

My next wife will be an ADer.......

Some time next year.... Everyone is invited

I had an ex-girlfriend which I met from Alldeaf. We were together for 2 years and she left me and opened her legs with some hearing guy she barely know and got pregnant with and now has a 2 year old kid. Im happy with my gf that I met thru my real life friend. No, my gf isn't from Alldeaf.
seriously scuzzball... did you HAD to say that? announce it??

well, in fact, that had diminished my respect for you now. ultimately. no wonder if she went to other guy because of the way YOU bash her -- wouldn't be surprised.

seriously scuzzball... did you HAD to say that?

well, in fact, that had diminished my respect for you now. ultimately. no wonder if she went to other guy because of the way YOU bash her. I wouldn't be surprised.

I believe he bashed her AFTER she cheated on him.

oh, so are you saying it's okay? in that case, his current girlfriend should be alerted.

oh, so are you saying it's okay? in that case, his current girlfriend should be alerted.

well don't you think it's understandable for someone to say such bitter stuff about ex? (it was crude yes)

well don't you think it's understandable for someone to say such bitter stuff about ex?
really, how do you know for sure? was this in news?

yeah, people can get bitter so listen to this, I broke up with my boyfriend for some break and someone else started the rumor to him that I broke up with him because he did something to me so he decided to be verbal abusive for three years, calling me chicksh*t, sending craps to my old home and all that. did I deserve that at all? oh right, he was bitter...not a problem then.

my point was and to me, if he's capable of doing that then I'd say he was not one innocent boyfriend. totally uncalled for and not so civil anyway.

really, how do you know for sure? was this in news?
it's in his post. he dated her for 2 years... and then she slept with other man.

yeah, people can get bitter so listen to this, I broke up with my boyfriend for some break and someone else started the rumor to him that I broke up with him because he did something to me so he decided to be verbal abusive for three years, calling me chicksh*t, sending craps to my old home and all that. did I deserve that at all? oh right, he was bitter...not a problem then.

my point was and to me, if he's capable of doing that then I'd say he was not one innocent boyfriend. totally uncalled for and not so civil anyway.
yea it's shit anyway. I usually keep it to myself but of course I do rant sometimes about ex to others and I'm sure my exes did same about me. What seq said there was very crude but understandable. At least he didn't rant about her all the time. He's a nice man with good heart. I've met him in Seattle.

it's in his post. he dated her for 2 years... and then she slept with other man.
sorry. not evident enough. where's her side of the story?

yea it's shit anyway. At least he didn't rant about her all the time.
if I recall correct, it's his fourth or fifth time now. once is enough and this one was too much.

What seq said there was very crude...
thank you.

it has been past TWO years now and people do change, right? SO,...if it was true and she's trying to start a new chapter, away from the suffer of her own guilty knowing she make a mistake? but people like him (and you) are the ones with grudges that keep drama going. let go.

Back