Recover Deleted Sms From Android Phone

frasemuel

Reaction score
How to recover deleted sms from Android phone?

Generally speaking, the deleted text messages were still saved on your phone, you can use an app to detect them on computer, try Coolmuster Android Data Recovery, it could detect your lost sms and get them back.

Generally speaking, the deleted text messages were still saved on your phone, you can use an app to detect them on computer, try Android text messages recovery tool , it could detect your lost sms and get them back.
It is highly recommend to backup text messages regularly
As long as you don't have a backup, the third-party tools are the only way

Last edited:
Generally speaking, the deleted text messages were still saved on your phone, you can use an app to recover Android messages on computer, try Coolmuster Android Data Recovery, it could detect your lost sms and get them back.
What seems to have gone wrong,it doesn't work for me ,
However, you can use the app to recover deleted messages from Android. One thing to note is that root permission should be granted.

Last edited:
To restore deleted SMS on Android phone, you need to make sure they are not overwritten by new data. Then you can ask help from a pro Android data recovery program to help you get them back.

umm...if it's saved on your SIM then it can be recovered I guess. Sorry I'm not using Android for so long. Don't really remember how it works.

Back