Rear View Camera

What year is it? I'm curious if the distance/warning markers in your rear-view camera are fixed or move in the direction as your car move?

It's a 2017. This is what my back up camera looks like. The rear bumper have sensors in it.

Mazda-CX9-5.jpg

Last edited:
deafsmogtech I don't know if you saw the following posts earlier or not. I am really wondering if you have any suggestions for me? As an older single woman I would be using a mechanic for the installation. Thanks in advance for any suggestions you can give.
I'm not 100% expert in a wide of the aftermarket rear view cameras, if you have an older Camry that you want to put a rear view camera system in. This is fine but not for newer vehicles. I suggest you to find the car audio/stereo store or shop to see if they sell rear view cameras, make a visit there, ask a technician or salesman what they can demo you where the monitor can mount on the top of the dashboard or under the headliner or inside the windshield where you want to see it as you feel comfort. Ask them what cost of the rear view camera and installation. I would pick wired rear view camera than wireless system. If you buy your own, recommend you to take it to the audio shop for installation than repair shop because many mechanics in across US, are not expert in electrical, sometime they damage the interior of the vehicles. You decide
deafsmogtech I don't know if you saw the following posts earlier or not. I am really wondering if you have any suggestions for me? As an older single woman I would be using a mechanic for the installation. Thanks in advance for any suggestions you can give.

For some reason I never trusted these cams. I use my eyes.
You will fall in love with cams, I bet. Why? You can not see a toddler or small kid stand behind your vehicle or can not turn your head over your shoulder to look out (if you reach senior level). Silly, rear view or full 360 degree view cameras are your best insurance. Go with cameras

2 CRVs, model year: 2008 and 2010 in the shop, doesn't have side cameras.

I wondered about that as one of my relatives has a CRV that is somewhere between 2009 and 2012 (it was around the time my niece was in high school). It doesn't have any cameras that I remember.
That car has survived 2 wrecks (one that SHOULD have put the car out of commission..).. Dad calls it the Zombie Honda now lol. Soon my nephew will be driving it- passed down by niece lol.

I wondered about that as one of my relatives has a CRV that is somewhere between 2009 and 2012 (it was around the time my niece was in high school). It doesn't have any cameras that I remember.
That car has survived 2 wrecks (one that SHOULD have put the car out of commission..).. Dad calls it the Zombie Honda now lol. Soon my nephew will be driving it- passed down by niece lol.
CRV EX (top of line), have rear view cameras. For plain CRV LX, come with no rear view cameras

Back