re intrducing myself

darkflare83

Reaction score
hello i m re intrducing myself sorry if my spelling is mistaken hehe
anyway i havent bveen using alldeaf for a year m aybe more than that i lost count but nevertheless iw anna say hi and good to be back again

and to know about me i enjoy writing songs playing vidoegames and bench lifting
reading japanese manga and listening to music i listen to music rarely but i do when i get a chance to anyhoo...

i m deaf and can hear a lil and can speak a lil not very skilled or a expert on that lmao

anyway i m 23 yrs old and have a job at culvers and considering college i want to be a computer techican since i enjoy building computer also uhh i guess thats all for now if u want more just im me on aim or email me my aim is darksniper83 and my email is shining_sword83@yahoo.com thanks for ur patience for reading this i truly apprecaite it

It would be fun for you to be a computer technician as being challenge. Are you plan to attend at National Technical Institute for the Deaf in Rochester NY, or a community college in your area? I am not sure that it makes a good money to work at a computer shop. Do you have a backup plan as a 2nd major or minor degree?

hmm april 2007? jeez its been too long oh well and as for 2nd majority welli dunno be a bouncer to my strength and size? lmao i m just going to go for it building computer is my hobby tht i enjoy just thought i d make a career out of it

hmm april 2007? jeez its been too long oh well and as for 2nd majority welli dunno be a bouncer to my strength and size? lmao i m just going to go for it building computer is my hobby tht i enjoy just thought i d make a career out of it

Lol, you hardly post and you only have 637 since 2005. Try to come in time to time to keep yourself updated. ;)

i will...... eventually lmao i just aint much of a poster i guess lol at least i post every now an d then

Back