Randomness!

Militaryguy

Reaction score
What are the random thoughts, ideas and things you do when you do or come up during the day?

I know I surf Amazon.com all the time and shop for dumb things and then empty the cart at the end of the day. I am also constantly read the news, I am obsessed with knowing whats going on in the world. I would love to read about what everyone randomness brings to the discussion.

I am outtie 5000, laters!

I also shop for random things...stick it in the cart for fun...look at the total and then dump it all. I dunno why I do it...just do.

I often think about deaf ferrets and deaf cats getting together to plan deaf events hanging out with other deaf cats and deaf ferrets. You know drinking beer and using ASL.

I browse Reddit every morning and every evening. :)

On a more serious tone, I would like to get a 1977-1990 Impala/Caprice wagon, but my girlfriend won't be very pleased if I did get one. Yeah, I've to make sacrifices in a relationship.

Yea buying a classic car to restore or just have is a HUGE game changer in a relationship.I had a 1969 Mach 1 Mustang that my father and I restored and it cost a pretty penny but I ended up selling it once I went into the military. I was never able to really enjoy it. Derek, If you buy the car make sure you talk it out completely with your significant other, because it will be a huge invest on both of you no matter what.

Back