Random Vents.....

What does she do with the needle? If it goes in trash to it is even more dangerous as you cannot see it hidden in the trash. You find yourself poked by someone elses needle. Ewww. :shock:

That was my same thought too. They are the type of people who don't care.

I couldn't even imagine just throwing the needles away after cutting them off. I just remembered - those diabetic syringes come with a cap over the needle that must be removed before use. Tell her that when she is done with the syringe to place the cap back on the needle/syringe and place in in a ziploc baggie sealed and then toss in the trash. Much more sanitary and safer!

I would still ask your city council about ordinances regarding the proper disposal of diabetic needles in your city. If they have an ordinance on it - ask for a copy of the official ordinance and show it to your sister. If she continues tell her you will report her. She could face fines for improper disposal of biohazardous waste.

I went to my daughter's isp meeting at school today.. No interpreter! :roll:

Did you have to reschedule?

No reschedule... Done with my one of daughters's ISP today. Only 5-minute meeting and my daughter is so smart.

They will get intrepeter for another daughter's Isp on April 24th. :roll:

They are explained me that they are a hard difficulty with budget. My (four towns together)'s district (spell?) their four schools will be closed, and students will transfer to my town's schools next year!

:eek3:

I couldn't even imagine just throwing the needles away after cutting them off. I just remembered - those diabetic syringes come with a cap over the needle that must be removed before use. Tell her that when she is done with the syringe to place the cap back on the needle/syringe and place in in a ziploc baggie sealed and then toss in the trash. Much more sanitary and safer!

I would still ask your city council about ordinances regarding the proper disposal of diabetic needles in your city. If they have an ordinance on it - ask for a copy of the official ordinance and show it to your sister. If she continues tell her you will report her. She could face fines for improper disposal of biohazardous waste.

Dixie, I know what you mean. There is one problem I never win around here. My dad just shrugs it off:shock:

They are explained me that they are a hard difficulty with budget. My (four towns together)'s district (spell?) their four schools will be closed, and students will transfer to my town's schools next year!

Dixie, I know what you mean. There is one problem I never win around here. My dad just shrugs it off:shock:

When he finds your sisters needle in his hand I bet he won't shrug it off after that. :lol:

You could tell your sister she's now the on responsible for taking out the trash. It's her own needle- shouldn't a problem with that. ;)

I am sick of working and my routine right now!

Does that mean that you have a burn out moment? :hmm:

Oh yes...BIG time...Our spring break is usually at the end of March or the beginning of April...we havent had it yet. For the first time, our spring break is at the end of April. LOOONG time after Christmas break. Teaching children, especially those who are language delayed is very very very mentally and physcially exhuasting.

Did they postpone Spring Break due to the snow days?

Update...

This morning, I talked to kid's mother who knows sign. I told her that what a crazy that all children transfer to my town's schools. "crowding kids"

She said No, They will split children to two town's schools. Other parents take their kids move out as well. Because they don't like yellow bus take kids and across to other town's school!

Another two town's schools will be closed due no money! :(

They are closing a lot of the smaller school district's in our state because they are not 'financially viable schools.' So now children are having to get on a school bus at 4:30 am to be at school by 7:30. School gets out at 3:30 - these same children don't get home until 6:30. Some of these children are under 3rd grade and the bus driver must make extra stops to allow the children to relieve themselves along the way. Now add in the cost of fuel to bus these children - do you think this is any better financially? I don't think so. Sadly in Arkansas we have a bunch of yahoos that have never set foot in a classroom as an educator making these educational decisions. This is ridiculous.

Update...

This morning, I talked to kid's mother who knows sign. I told her that what a crazy that all children transfer to my town's schools. "crowding kids"

She said No, They will split children to two town's schools. Other parents take their kids move out as well. Because they don't like yellow bus take kids and across to other town's school!

Another two town's schools will be closed due no money! :(
That's happening a lot in my in-laws' city in Michigan; lots of school closings.

In my area of South Carolina, it's the opposite. They are constantly building new schools because of overcrowding.

Back