Random Vents.....

Why is it that a perfectly reasonable husband turns into such a meanie while he holds power tools? A simple project that has directions? The directions go unread. The videos offered on websites ignored, I am ignored. He can be such a ******. Please use the word of your choice. Now the project looks pretty much second rate and I refuse to stand here or there at his whim. (He is laying a laminate floor in the hall way. grrr

It's an EGO thing... I have the same problem! But once its all put together and awesome, the EGO is boosted and the world makes sense again :giggle:

I feel ya.
I had a very bad sunburnt back last summer when I was chilling at my holiday house down the south coast after christmas.

I had a terrible burn from a tanning bed 2 years ago. I fell asleep in it and came out a giant purple blister :(

I went to the St. Louis Zoo one summer a few years ago when the outside temperature was 110 degrees. The sun was blaring down with no clouds in the sky. After a day there and I got home. Next day, I couldn't move due to the sunburn. Kids were fine as we kept them totally covered with both clothing and sunscreen and cover on the double stroller. Hubby and mother took me to the ER as I was in so much pain. Had 2nd degree burns on face, arms, neck and ears. Got a shot for pain, prescription for more pain pills and some "Silver D" cream for the burn. I was a lobster for a week before it started to brown up. Now, I stay out of the sun for long periods.

this weather difference. vegas and nyc. I was sweating yesterday and now i'm shivering :mad2:

this weather difference. vegas and nyc. I was sweating yesterday and now i'm shivering :mad2:
You didn't think you could bring the weather home with you, did you? What happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas. :giggle:

It's a bit annoying when you notice from peripheral vision of other hearies staring (or trying not to) when you're with deaf friends.. :roll:

(learning to ignore them is easy and continue to enjoy the conversation)

It's irritating when you are terminated for being sick more or less and being honest with the company about it while the person who did the termination is allowed to keep his job after having been found of gross misconduct and sexual harassment and tried to lie his way out of it. The other person responsible for most of my troubles at Tyson was involved in this and she was also found of gross misconduct to line employees as well as federal food safety inspectors. She too has also been allowed to keep her job. I guess honesty doesn't pay.

It's irritating when you are terminated for being sick more or less and being honest with the company about it while the person who did the termination is allowed to keep his job after having been found of gross misconduct and sexual harassment and tried to lie his way out of it. The other person responsible for most of my troubles at Tyson was involved in this and she was also found of gross misconduct to line employees as well as federal food safety inspectors. She too has also been allowed to keep her job. I guess honesty doesn't pay.

Also, maybe those peoples know how to "rub" the higher ups the right way. :hmm:

Although, honesty has gotten me in trouble more times than I can count...

Dammit, my hand is tingling and feeling numb..I hope that is not a sign of my heart problems returning. That was one of the first signs which lead me to a week's stay at the hospital. My heart seems to be beating fine ...wait and see. Geez!!! I just got through the trauma with my daughter..I dont need this shit.

:(

I hope my new bed is not the cause of my latest issues. For the last 3 days I have been having serious issues with muscle problems in my neck and right shoulder. We have used heating pads, Icy Hot gel, and a massager wand and nothing is helping. The bed sits higher than we are used to and I had to move my fan since it was a little close to me (night sweats, gotta love getting older). Hubby is sleeping well, but I just can't seem to get any sleep and then I get up with this excruciating pain.

Wirelessly posted

I have too many to list!

Back