random thoughts

lilredridinhood

Reaction score
I've been thinking, how do people think? I mean, when I think, its like voices in my head, do ppl think with signs? or in writing?

Another Random thought

Will lilredridinhood ever leave Texas?? Or will she have 12 kids and be
stuck there forever???

I AM going to leave texas eventually, thank u very much :-D

and as for 12 kids.. i'd be dead after one.

My thought flows in plasmatic energies, swirling with lengthy words, flashing in and out in chrome fashion.

Just kidding... I think in mixture of words and pictures and made complete sentence. Then the cycle repeats. Sometimes it's annoying when I become drunk because words can go through my mind like a freight train.

I think in colors, words and pictures...I admit I'm a daydreamer...dreaming my days away in vivid technicolor.

Me 2....I think of words and pictures in my mind, sometimes I think of something more that actually happened in the past, and it shows pictures, movements and colors too.....you know what I mean?...

^Angel^ said:
Me 2....I think of words and pictures in my mind, sometimes I think of something more that actually happened in the past, and it shows pictures, movements and colors too.....you know what I mean?...
Exactly. My past is very vivid because growing up unable to hear so instead of hearing voices in my mind, I would use the pictures to remind me of something. It was very repeatitive so the pictures seldom changed in my mind.

lilredridinhood said:
I AM going to leave texas eventually, thank u very much :-D

and as for 12 kids.. i'd be dead after one.

I doubt it.. U re going to stay in houston and bury in houston as well!

I am alike a driver behind my thinking, everything is front of me. I see pix and think in words when I write here. Sometime I let blank in my mind to let noise thoughts into little corner of my mind. No sound in thought.

hmm interesting replies.. and thanks :) its something I've always wondered about.

and josh, no im not gonna be buried in houston. :) trust me.

Thinking is always in pictures you have seen /read in books ,words you know.
If you know the english the thoughts cannot be in german or so.Similarly during sleeping, whatever you knew/ thought in past,may come in form of dream. :bump:

Back