Raisins and grapes can be harmful to dogs

eternity said:
Bullymom, cheddarcheese is not good for dog!
Jokerlady, Dreammmies plus so many your screen-name ..wha..ever!
British Bulldogs does allowed.. have cheddar Cheese.. why dont' you try reasearch about bulldog's foods..
I raised litter for 6 years.. Litters are healthier and strong big broad..

No Bullymom, I do not believe that dogs should have it because they will have a trouble to digest it and can make it to diahera.

What kind of milk should be provided for dogs that goat milk/cheese is the best. You didn't have to tell me to research it because all of dairy (regular) is not good for dogs.

Oh really, I cannot believe bones is bad for dogs, I still feed them with my raw bones because its good for marrow!!

Cooked bones is bad because of its sharp and can cause lots of holes inside the dog!

Steel said:
true. he must be really lucky to live through that one...do you remember how long or big the bone was when he got it in his mouth?
Yeah, it was a chunk of ham bone..i guess when he chewed it up, they was some jagged pieces that thru his system..it must have hurt him when he pooped, some sharp piece or pieces must jabbed thru his umm ass..he went running around the yard and screamed! it scared the shyt outa us!

eternity said:
No Bullymom, I do not believe that dogs should have it because they will have a trouble to digest it and can make it to diahera.

What kind of milk should be provided for dogs that goat milk/cheese is the best. You didn't have to tell me to research it because all of dairy (regular) is not good for dogs.
You are right! eternity..cheese is not good for dogs! we only give our dog some meat and fish once in awhile and cooked eggs thats all..just mostly dog food which is better for their system anyways.

OMG!
I think you're not willing do reasearch all these the informations of bulldogs.... My bullies aren't diahera because of that... ha ha.. probably for your dog yeah may have diahera.. Not mine problem your problem you fed too much or not proprite kind of dog food. Why don't you ask VET! Help yourself!

Bullymom..thats fine if your dogs dont have any problems digesting cheese..
I did ask my vet what food to feed my dog and what food NOT to feed my dog..he told me what to feed and what not to feed my dog..so if your vet says it is ok for your dog to eat cheese, then fine! My vet says no cheese at all cuz it causes problems for dogs so i dont feed him any cheese. :)

lol sometimes I give my dog some cheese too but just very little pieces...not alot though

Damn, at this rate... our dogs will starve after everything is checked off the list of proper dog food! :twisted:

Liza said:
Damn, at this rate... our dogs will starve after everything is checked off the list of proper dog food! :twisted:
Well, Liza..i understand but i thought the dog food has all the vitamins and minerals in it? and besides my vet said some meat,fish and eggs are fine in moderation, not table scraps..so i dont think dogs would starve.

Defee said:
Bullymom..thats fine if your dogs dont have any problems digesting cheese..
I did ask my vet what food to feed my dog and what food NOT to feed my dog..he told me what to feed and what not to feed my dog..so if your vet says it is ok for your dog to eat cheese, then fine! My vet says no cheese at all cuz it causes problems for dogs so i dont feed him any cheese. :)
for your own Vet says.. Depend on breed of dog..

For mine.. yes allows feed my bullies not to everyday only once a week.. as for Treat!
Information by Bullies and breeder and my prof vet related Bullies too.. Already I had been researching for 2 years before I buy Bulldog. But.. I was owned bulldog by my parents.. I got my own bullies when started 1998's
Important ask Vet first before proceed allows fed of human's foods.. Be always yes!

Otherwise, I refused to giving pig ears bone.. affect bullies choking til death. Learned it lot from reasearch includes rest other breeders... Depend Dogs can eat and chew as well cuz has long beak.. Bullies don't have long beak.. very short!

Bullym0m said:
for your own Vet says.. Depend on breed of dog..

For mine.. yes allows feed my bullies not to everyday only once a week.. as for Treat!
Information by Bullies and breeder and my prof vet related Bullies too.. Already I had been researching for 2 years before I buy Bulldog. But.. I was owned bulldog by my parents.. I got my own bullies when started 1998's
Important ask Vet first before proceed allows fed of human's foods.. Be always yes!

Otherwise, I refused to giving pig ears bone.. affect bullies choking til death. Learned it lot from reasearch includes rest other breeders... Depend Dogs can eat and chew as well cuz has long beak.. Bullies don't have long beak.. very short!
OH thats interesting! about bulldogs cant have pig ears bone..they do have short beak,that's true...my dog is a pitbull and he has sort of small beak but i wont give him any kind of bones..just fake chew bones and chew toys, thats all..I think bulldogs are cute! I like them too!

Defee said:
OH thats interesting! about bulldogs cant have pig ears bone..they do have short beak,that's true...my dog is a pitbull and he has sort of small beak but i wont give him any kind of bones..just fake chew bones and chew toys, thats all..I think bulldogs are cute! I like them too!
:thumb: Always bullies are cute! Peepz thinks Bullies are uglier.. as for me.. no.. Bullies are ugly and more cute!!!! *chuckles*

ahh i give lilo and pad a HUGE bone they are not allowed to eat smaller bones, once it becomes razor sharp then its bye bye bone and get them newer ones, and yr right NO PIGS EARS they will PEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE all night cuz it makes them hyper sheesh and i don t give them much of anything anyway mostly healthy food lilo's a vegtarain hahah but pad loves other food. Still we do not give any human food with exception to meat when we don't want to eat it and thats included in thier food!

other than that.. no way on pigs ear....

Scuba, its rawhide bones thats what yr referring to :)

javapride said:
ahh i give lilo and pad a HUGE bone they are not allowed to eat smaller bones, once it becomes razor sharp then its bye bye bone and get them newer ones, and yr right NO PIGS EARS they will PEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE all night cuz it makes them hyper sheesh and i don t give them much of anything anyway mostly healthy food lilo's a vegtarain hahah but pad loves other food. Still we do not give any human food with exception to meat when we don't want to eat it and thats included in thier food!

other than that.. no way on pigs ear....

Scuba, its rawhide bones thats what yr referring to :)
thats it...rawhide bones..geez what is wrong with my brain? lol! thats what i give my dog once in awhile to help clean their teeth and breath..we also give him doggie treats like bacon strips..he loves those..ha.

I give my dogs a Pig's ear once in a while for a treat, only. Not on a daily basis. My sister does give her dog a pig's ear once a day...but it hasn't given Sasha any problems healthwise.

It was surprising to hear about grapes being highly toxic for dogs...I only thought chocolates and nuts were the only types of food that'd harm dogs. Now grapes...:roll: Just have to be extra careful on what we give our pets.

I did hear about cheese being a hinderance in dogs' diet -- it does screw up the dogs' digestive systems in different ways as each breed react to it dfiferently. Of course, some dogs aren't affected by cheese and can eat them and others can't due to severe diaherrea.

Cats and dogs used to eat mainly meat only, thousands of years before they became domesticated...so they're mainly carnivores...nowdays they're omnivores. Omnivores means eating both meat and vegetables. :D

Actually, they have been omnivores as well before being domesticated because they do chew on vegetation when they have digestion problems -- chewing on grass and green vegetations helps them regurigate if the food they ate previously were giving them grief.

Back