Raccoons

I rescued a cat that had half of it back bitten off and the cat shelter's vet think a raccoon or coyote tried to eat the cat. I was able to see the poor cat bones. :( The cat lived ,raccoons are cute but they're wild animals and should treated as one .

What a touching, heart-warming story. Nice addition to this thread. :shock:

Actually had orhpaned one as a pet that was raised from the bottle. He eventually became to wild to keep in the house and my father would still feed him every night. He was the only biggest meanest raccoon around the area. He lived in the garage and NEVER gave us trouble with garbage can nor anything else. It was cool but he was still a dangerous wild animal. Think he died at 7 year mark or 9. Not sure it was a odd number.

He was completely nuts about Mcd's french fries and always begged me to catch him as many crayfish for him was cool teaching him to rub his paws in creek and I would place crayfish for him to find and furiously eat it like candy

Theyre so funny to watch with their antics.

I think you have posted this same thing a couple time before. This is a positive thread about raccoons... we don't want to hear a negative, gory details to spoil this thread. There is wild cats out there... it is part of nature. We do not want to know that you saw the cat's condition.

I think the negative posts is getting tiresome for some people here. How about some positive thoughts for a change? :)

I rescued a cat that had half of it back bitten off and the cat shelter's vet think a raccoon or coyote tried to eat the cat. I was able to see the poor cat bones. :( The cat lived , raccoons are cute but they're wild animals and should treated as one .

Last edited:
SBA0D9U.gif

went camping with my uncle, someone left the cooler unlocked and raccoons robbed us blind, had to make an hour long drive back to the closest town to get food for the week again and return.... was crazy.

Let me remind you... this is Pets & Animals subforum.

Any animals are cute whether it's pets or wild. If you don't like this thread, you can leave this thread alone.

Sorry I fail to see anything cute about people treating wildlife as pet .

Sorry I fail to see anything cute about people treating wildlife as pet .

pet? ever thought maybe they're wildlife rehabilitator or foster parents because some raccoons are unfit to return back to wildlife.

I used to pet a tiny baby raccoon years ago. It grew bigger and bigger, then my friend had to release it to the wild where it belonged to.

Hence that's why raccoons are known to be bandits... lol

went camping with my uncle, someone left the cooler unlocked and raccoons robbed us blind, had to make an hour long drive back to the closest town to get food for the week again and return.... was crazy.

I love Rocket raccoon from Guardians of the Galaxy. He is very funny!

rocket-crotch.gif

OMG-GIF.gif

eiKBCp4.gif

Here ya go uploadfromtaptalk1428853067265.jpg
Tree second pic is one of my furiends. He made the fursuit he is wearinguploadfromtaptalk1428853265992.jpg

Ive encountered 60lb racoons, in chi town,

I don't think that's too uncommon for a big male. You can encounter one just in my neighborhood at night.

The really big ones are scary.

Back