Raccoons

can_they_see_us.jpg

sewer Racs. :D

They are cute! They are also considered a nuisance here.

I went camping once. Left a watermelon out on the picnic table. By morning time. It was hallowed out by the coons. :shock:

They are sneaky little bandits! :giggle:

Boy... how weird. They look like they're actually dancing! :eek:

This is garbage truck driver videotaping 5 raccoons in the trash bin apparently looking for food. He is able to get them all out before he can dump trash in his truck.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZanJ1hdrGmM]YouTube - RACCOONS GONE WILD!!!! (in my 2yd dumpster)[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0DfGf4M3QZo]YouTube - Raccoon Willie: I Hate You![/ame]

wow, I didn´t know that raccoons can made the wall hole ... :shock: It look that most houses don´t have bricks?

Yes, raccoons are naughty but they are still adorable...

I touch raccoon for a first time in my life 2 weeks ago at shopping mall. Her fur is rough and tooooo cute face... The raccoon sat/lied on back of student´s left to right shoulder. I pat raccoon... awwwwww... I feel want to take her with me. It look like that raccoon is allow to be pet here in Germany? :hmm:

wow, I didn´t know that raccoons can made the wall hole ... :shock: It look that most houses don´t have bricks?

Yes, raccoons are naughty but they are still adorable...

I touch raccoon for a first time in my life 2 weeks ago at shopping mall. Her fur is rough and tooooo cute face... The raccoon sat/lied on back of student´s left to right shoulder. I pat raccoon... awwwwww... I feel want to take her with me. It look like that raccoon is allow to be pet here in Germany? :hmm:

nope. most houses in here do not have bricks. It's very expensive!!!!! $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ Only rich people can afford to have brick house. If you see some regular folks with brick wall house... it's because it's fake. :lol:

Raccoons and Deers... :lol:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LRzzBc6fwkI]YouTube - Deer vs Raccoon[/ame]

Raccoons are sweet and evil!!

They have the most sweetest eyes you can see right through to their souls BUT they're evil because they demand you give them food otherwise they'll terrorise everything in their path.

They're always be babies in every way possible because they're needy, demanding and crave attention as well as affection.

OH yea they are so cute but too evil and mischief!!! I've seen them many times...and did pet them few times (at animal park in Oregon)

Raccoons are sweet and evil!!

They have the most sweetest eyes you can see right through to their souls BUT they're evil because they demand you give them food otherwise they'll terrorise everything in their path.

They're always be babies in every way possible because they're needy, demanding and crave attention as well as affection.

OH yea they are so cute but too evil and mischief!!! I've seen them many times...and did pet them few times (at animal park in Oregon)

Very true, I am too soft spot when I look their cute "innocent" faces like what I did with my cats... :giggle:

Such sweet & sneaky little bandits! At one time, I left dry cat food outside on my balcony for stray cats that came around often.....to find the raccoons and the possums were the ones actually eating it.

Have you seen raccoon babies? They're so precious when they're playing!!

We had skunk babies under our old home's shed as we share a common property line with the neighbour. The neighbour's shed and our shed were on the common property line. [Not a good idea but if you both don't care, it's ok.]

Well one day, we notice a putrid scent that wouldn't go away so it turns out we had a visitor that couldn't leave until her litter was ready. It was Mum skunk and her babies. They were cute but Mum was pissy at us. We called the city and the city "warned" us not to touch Mum and her litter at all.

They put it in "not so subtle" terms that we were responsible for Mum and her litter's safety meaning we had to pay the City to place them back into the forest in good time. This meant we had to wait until the litter starts to crawl out of the shed. What an experience. Both the neighbour and we thought we were the only one "caring" for the litter until we caught each other in early AM with fruits, veggies and odds/bits of food.

The babies are cute! They don't spray until they are a bit older and they actually do come to you for food. That's where Mum barks and threatens to bite you. They're cute and round with such big shiny eyes!

We split the cost of placing them and I admit it was a great summer checking under the shed several times a day.

Have you seen raccoon babies? They're so precious when they're playing!!

We had skunk babies under our old home's shed as we share a common property line with the neighbour. The neighbour's shed and our shed were on the common property line. [Not a good idea but if you both don't care, it's ok.]

Well one day, we notice a putrid scent that wouldn't go away so it turns out we had a visitor that couldn't leave until her litter was ready. It was Mum skunk and her babies. They were cute but Mum was pissy at us. We called the city and the city "warned" us not to touch Mum and her litter at all.

They put it in "not so subtle" terms that we were responsible for Mum and her litter's safety meaning we had to pay the City to place them back into the forest in good time. This meant we had to wait until the litter starts to crawl out of the shed. What an experience. Both the neighbour and we thought we were the only one "caring" for the litter until we caught each other in early AM with fruits, veggies and odds/bits of food.

The babies are cute! They don't spray until they are a bit older and they actually do come to you for food. That's where Mum barks and threatens to bite you. They're cute and round with such big shiny eyes!

We split the cost of placing them and I admit it was a great summer checking under the shed several times a day.

What an adventure!....I've never seen baby skunks, but a friend of mine had an adult for a Pet. It had been "de-scented" or "de-skunked" (forgot what it's called)..... she loved that skunk!

YEAH, cute thread, cute shots...though I volunteered with wildlife rehab from high school through the first few years of college...raccoons are persistent, loud and smart. They scream and hiss and make other various vocalizations and can be challenging to work with, also very dextrous hands of theirs!

I rescued a cat that had half of it back bitten off and the cat shelter's vet think a raccoon or coyote tried to eat the cat. I was able to see the poor cat bones. :( The cat lived , raccoons are cute but they're wild animals and should treated as one .

Back