Quit smoking.

MCB

Reaction score
I recently made a half-hearted attempt to cut back on smoking, using an e-cigarette. One thing lead to another, and I realized that my smoking was contributing to progressive loss. Dr. congratulated me, and told me that I should switch to 0mg. He put me on a short course of prednisone, and recommended meclizine.

I tried to quit so many times. Now, every time I want to smoke, I pull out my e-cig with no nicotine, and puff away until the impulse stops. Often I just use it because it is something to do with my hands and mouth. This is working!!

There are plenty of resources-- not yet enough stores, but plenty of online vendors. Ask Google.

i gave up few months back like you half hearted my family away for easter and i slank off bought some,i got to give this place such clean up tomorrow get rid of smell before they come home,wish cat shit everywhere cover up fag smell but he wont...i think you better look at e-cig they do have nicotine in them,no worked for me...try again tomorrow,patch lozenge inhalator and gum sametime

i tried vaping...you got becareful with e-cig my friend she counsiler for people quitting(failed with me)said lots iffy stuff in them chinese stuff,she reakons dangerous or even more so than cigs...can get them here in uk freely they charged up on my computer...one lot called Fresh cig it the mildest 1.1mg nicotine and the other i forgot name....she said full test not done.....in the end it will power as i always being told. people do state bleedin obvious.if had that i not be smoking....i try these threads

you can do it quit smoking :) quit handle on cope manage did you help reduce Nicotine gum? possile?

i weak pathetic lier sneaky etc when comes to cigs people think i gave up years ago,i accept their congrat and run off hide light one up

Prevent to second smoking cause on not good healthly. I quit smoking, Iexperience handle cope smoking. many people spending to expensive approximate $10 -$15 dollars add extras tax.. I am happy quit smoking successfully accomplish! smoking will costly increase to smoking to costly , people cannot say struggle to smoking won't successfully, but people struggle final on rid smoke. healthy hard! that is hard life! it is very rough! it is not easy!
if suppose heavy smoking, It is very serious healthy stroke heart not good bad heart i let know you, I learn it i avoid on smoke, It is scary on bad stroke heart serious!

people who give up with no problems can be insufferable i got dear friends who are,of course i lie to them....
how long for you

people who give up with no problems can be insufferable i got dear friends who are,of course i lie to them....
how long for you

Oh, but some of us remember how awful it is to quit.

I am successful over 11 years now, but I had a lot of help. Luckily insurance paid for nicotine inhalers, anti anxiety medicine , and an ex smoker psychiatrist who helped me through the process. :wave:

Nothing wrong with being proud and happy one manages to quit. :)

The dangers of vaping "I don't know what it is." from China are acknowledged. That is why "made in the USA" (or UK) is very important.

said lots iffy stuff in them chinese stuff,she reakons dangerous or even more so than cigs..

I have three e-cig batteries charging on a USB hub plugged into a two prong.
.can get them here in uk freely they charged up on my computer

Yeah, it is growing faster than studies can be done on it. It is purely logical that it is reduced harm. There was one discussion over there about useless government -funded studies, while there has not yet been a legit study sponsored by an objective organization. And some vape 6mg, simply for a tiny bit of prickling in the back of the throat.
..she said full test not done...

Agreed. One has to have the motivation to do it. For me, it was overcoming depression. I want to slow it down enough to have usable hearing for the rest of my life-- even if I live to the age of 90.
.in the end it will power as i always being told.

Your resolution may vary.

Last edited:
how long for you

I thinks I was young approximate witdrawl, my gramm told me between mom said no no I want to smoking I want to smoke, sigh they said bad smoke stroke heart/ bad smell, of course, I knew. sigh again but I quit finish! I listen to follow my gramma I willing to promise to gramma, mom and gramma responsibility smart is good things control, my gramma, not sure 3 yrs depend, not allow younger but if suppose strictly rule now not much often, my parent mostly addiction smoking serious I knew I don't want smoking, my gramma proud of me :) I don't irresponsibliy cuz on comfort better healthly rid smoking

I wonder if we'll be seeing people hooked on e-cig and what the results of long term use be....if it sounds too good to be true, it usually is....

Laura

I think the greatest problem would be with those who vape high-nicotine content liquids. Anybody with that serious of an addiction should vape with a patch to keep levels constant. Not worried about those who make their way down to 0 and 6 mg.

I'm trying to decide if I want to invest in one. The gas station across the street from me sells Blu, for 69, at least I think that's what he said, but when I said 69!?!?! he said yes, so I guess they are, I just looked them up online and they're 79. Any way I've gotten a couple disposables and I like them. Mostly I've been using nicorette lozenges, but the ecigs are really nice for when I'm having my morning coffee and in the car (man I just feel like I need one in my hand when I'm driving!!!) After I eat too is another problem. Just not sure if I want to invest in one. BUT, it would be cheaper than keep buying the disposables. One pack of 5 cartridges is A LOT less than the cost of 5 packs, but the cost of one disposable (a pack and half worth of vapor) costs more than twice what one pack costs here in SC. I think I'm going to be thinking and experimenting with this for the next week or so.

Yeah, the initial investment can be a deal-breaker for some. Blu is much too expensive.

I have the 808-threaded type, they sell cig2o around here, which is compatible with this Smokeless Image | Only The Best Electronic Cigarette | Smokeless Image Electronic Cigarettes - The Future is in your hands online company.

Once I realized that this was going to get me off cigarettes and eventually nicotine, as my sense of smell woke up, I started experimenting with different flavors. This company is one of the most popular for flavors over there. Mt Baker Vapor - Electronic Cigarettes, USA made E Juice, and Accessories

The thing is, so many people gain weight when they quit smoking. This prevents that.

Once the starter pack is bought it's not that expensive, but what's really convenient is they sell the Blu cartridges at the gas station right across the street from me. They only have classic tobacco and vanilla flavors though :( I'd save on shipping though! But I'm also not sure if they sell the different levels of nicotine, I'll have to look next time I go over there. Because Blu does have 0mg. I'm still toying with the idea though. Buying the starter pack wouldn't be anymore expensive than buying another Nicorette Lozenge pack at Costco, but I'm relying more on the lozenges anyway. I was having a little nic fit earlier and I realized it was because after I came home from work I was drinking coffee, had dinner, more coffee, then vodka gummi bears so I hadn' been using my lozenges, just been puffing on my ecig occasionally. Threw me off, so I had another lozenge and it passed.

They only have classic tobacco and vanilla flavors though I'd save on shipping though!
I got these Smokeless Image | The Best Electronic Cigarette so I could switch flavors quickly. I have cranberry, hazelnut, vanilla, and almond right now. The cranberry is great, I should have invested more in fruity flavors. I discovered this site for discounts Smokeless Image Coupon Codes: Get $16 Off w/ April 2013 Coupons, Promo Codes which can cover postage, depending on the total size of your order.

gone one week now...i sucking chewing patching and squwirting it up me nose and unlike old Bill i am inhaling me nictine thing.,if any other ways i open to suggestion...not allowed take the pills.and e-fag make me cough more than fags....feel like shit but everyone say how well i looking

I went ahead and bought one today, instead of picking up another disposable. Didn't stew on it as long as I thought I would. I did misunderstand the guy, it was 59 not 69, plus tax. Still that's $20 cheaper than if I had ordered from Blu on line. weird. But it came with two batteries a wall charger, usb charger and 5 cartridges, a variety pack, 2 classic tobacco, menthol cherry and java jolt. I'm trying the java jolt but I can't really tell if it tastes like coffee because I am drinking coffee lol. I think when I order more I'm going to try the pina colada.

Oh-- wow-- nice kit. I hope you get access to a good variety of flavors. I'll have to check on how their cartos come apart for refilling.

I just got back from the smoke shop, ecig in my left hand, like it usually is. Clerk showed me some USB cig lighters that they just got in. I got so rattled with the temptation to buy one (why? I don't smoke!) that I got all confused with the details of the purchase.

Remember that you do it like sucking on a straw, and the nicotine is absorbed through the mouth and nasal passages, not the bronchi and lungs. If I hadn't had to cold turkey on the nic, I might have vaped no nic with patch.

Back