Questions?

Megs

Reaction score
I have tried posting this 3 times and it gets copied over in 2 mins. Hopefully it will last so I can get some help. Thanks

Gentamicin & Labyrinthectomy

Has anyone had either of these procedures done? I want to know about the recovery time and side effects. I am nervous and afraid. I am having the gentamicin injection on the April 2nd. If it does not work I will have the Labyrinthectomy. Thanks Again! ~Megs

I have tried posting this 3 times and it gets copied over in 2 mins. Hopefully it will last so I can get some help. Thanks

Gentamicin & Labyrinthectomy

Has anyone had either of these procedures done? I want to know about the recovery time and side effects. I am nervous and afraid. I am having the gentamicin injection on the April 2nd. If it does not work I will have the Labyrinthectomy. Thanks Again! ~Megs

http://www.alldeaf.com/lifestyle-health-fitness-food/76523-gentamicin.html

What do you mean copied over? Here are your original two threads that the mod merged.

DizzyDon had labyrinthectomy so you could try to message him.

Thanks still new at this! I guess I don't know what I am doing huh? I am just eager for info I am running out of time. I don't know where else to look or ask. Thank you for the info and for being nice.

Hi Megs,

If you can't find your posts or threads... there is a ways to find it.

1) Click on your name on top of AllDeaf, it will takes you to your profile, then click on statistics, and then click find all your posts or find all threads started by.....

2) Click on your name on your post on left, and click on "find more posts by Megs."

3) Click on User CP to see New Subscribed Threads.

I hope this helps. :)

Thank you very much! I am learning every day! I appreciate it!

Back