Question for girls.. would you ever date an ARAB guy?

how about this one?

jdcan4.jpg

Omg they make it pre-made in soda cans ready to go!?!?!??!?!?!? Why did I not know about this and where can I buy it!!!!!??!?!?!?!?!?

its called RTD' ready to drinks, and doesn't taste as good as the real mixes and usually have lowered %/vol but don't be fooled you can get drunk on those reasonably quick but blah not for me

in NZ, they are also called lollipop drinks, too sweet too easy, lots teens get out of control on those...

but never seen a JD /Coke in cans, in here we have 'woody' woodstock = bourbon and coke, ot something -51 another brand (i dunno what's a something' im not a fan of it, so i dunno its proper name....

before you jump to conclusions, i am not a racist.. my friend was telling me about her ex who is an arab and was born in the U.A.E.. this is what she said "do not ever date an arab.. they may be hot but they're all assholes and have no respect for women"

of course i don't think all arab guys are bad.. i'm sure the reason my friend feels bitter towards arab men now because her ex cheated on her and treated her like crap. i remember once at my old job there was a nice looking arab guy who i dated briefly. when my family found out about us they shit bricks.. :roll:

so girls have you ever been with an arab.. if so what was the relationship like?

if not would you ever date one?

I can’t speak for all Arab men, but I dated a few and married one as well. They were all controlling and disrespect to women. The last one was great at the beginning because I didn’t see the signs. He was also attentive, with me everywhere. We went everywhere together, he was always holding my hand, touching my arm, holding onto me. When we were not together he would always ask me about my day, what I did, who I saw. I thought he loved me so much that he showered me with attention and affection. But I was wrong, it was controlling, possessive, manipulative, lazy, abusive verbally, physically, mentally and financially. He made me scared to do anything wrong to displease him and made me so scared to leave that he would hurt my kids, that I would never see them again.He threatened me many times and trashed me behind my back. He destroyed my self esteem in hopes that I would feel so worthless and not think about leaving since nobody would want me. He made it clear he was the master and I had to do things his way, the only way.
He cheated on my while I was pregnant and convinced me it was MY fault.
Everything you read about Arab men was 100% true in my experience.
So would I recommend dating an Arab man? Hell no. I would never consider an Arab man again. Not if my life depended on it. There may be some good Arab men who are nothing like the stereotype but I am not going to take any chances.

before you jump to conclusions, i am not a racist.. my friend was telling me about her ex who is an arab and was born in the U.A.E.. this is what she said "do not ever date an arab.. they may be hot but they're all assholes and have no respect for women"

of course i don't think all arab guys are bad.. i'm sure the reason my friend feels bitter towards arab men now because her ex cheated on her and treated her like crap. i remember once at my old job there was a nice looking arab guy who i dated briefly. when my family found out about us they shit bricks.. :roll:

so girls have you ever been with an arab.. if so what was the relationship like?

My exhusband, a hearing white guy, cheated on me, lied to the judge, got out of paying any alimony (judge said we were too young at age 29 despite me putting off medical school for my ex). Ex also lied about how much $$$ he made to get out of paying anything.
I didn’t ask for alimony. I asked for him to pay my mother back for the days she took off work and drove several hours to help me move back home.
Guys of all backgrounds can be amazing and can be awful people. I really don’t think ethnicity or culture has anything to do with how good or bad a person is.

I believe your ethnicity shouldn’t define your personal qualities. Education is what matters here. Any guy can cheat and tread any girl like crap. It depends on his morals as well. If you guys click I think there's nothing better. If you discuss with him what is important to you you will understand what he is like from the replies. You always feel when someone is lying. Just be honest with yourself. Don't waste your dreams by finding excuses for him. And also сommitment comes when you find something dear, something truly yours. I try my best to understand what the person is from the first conversations. However, lately I also started using personality tests. Volikov test has helped me a lot actually, because this particular one has loyalty as one of the characteristics. I guess it can tell if a person is more likely to settle down one day. Keep us posted and wish you the most loving and loyal man, no matter which nationality he is!

My family is arab and arab men tend to be babied by their mothers so much that when they get older and get into dating, they start expecting their girlfriends/wives to be their mothers. I'm in no way shape or form being racist, but if you want to be a mother to a grown man, go ahead and date an arab.

Isn't "Arab" kind of politically incorrect and/ or maybe offensive?

Either way, I'm not into stereotyping so I wouldn't shut someone out strictly because of their ethnicity, religion, whatever. I think that there are good and bad across the board.

Well "arab" would be properly used as "Arabic" just as you wouldn't say "china guy", you would say "Chinese guy".

I have never dated an Arabic man. I don't know about their culture or religion or anything else. I live in Finland. I speak with ASL. I am Deaf.

No matter who you choose to date in this world, there is only one rule: Be safe. Always. xx

Iam an Arab/coming from an Arabic culture background at least myself , culture is incredibly different , to be honest men are so used to being absolutely worshipped around here, and they are very entitled , even I find it hard to navigate
But of course these are general thoughts ,people are different and some men against all odds are relatively more open minded now , you can't really pass an accurate judgment ,you will have to actually date him to be sure

My family is arab and arab men tend to be babied by their mothers so much that when they get older and get into dating, they start expecting their girlfriends/wives to be their mothers. I'm in no way shape or form being racist, but if you want to be a mother to a grown man, go ahead and date an arab.
Lol exactly

Back