Question about political debate

Liebling:-)))

Sussi *7.7.86 - 18.6.09*
Premium Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I just wondering that there're no political debate here anymore?

I thought one of you share the point of view on Trump vs Clinton debate but none is here.

Just wondering...

Hi everyone,

I just wondering that there're no political debate here anymore?

I thought one of you share the point of view on Trump vs Clinton debate but none is here.

Just wondering...

Alex stopping allow political discussion in 2012 after many political threads got out of hand, so after that, any threads contain political discussion will be locked up or deleted.

why? pls look at Merkel, she has done worse.

because of Hillary and Trump - both of them sucks.

Many Americans don't know how to elect right candidates.

I don't know about Merkel but I do know that Germany has humanitarian crisis (dealing with mass Syrian refugees).

If you don't want to vote, but you do have a choice. Check other candidates like Libertarian Gary Johnson, Green Party Jill Stein, and independent, Evan McMullin, write- in name you want to vote OR put your name in. :) George Washington is soooo right! If he were alive, he would rather to crawl back into his grave.

I don't need to hear any more complaints about Merkel from my German relatives and EU citizens friends on FB. My two friends live in Sweden said the immigration in Sweden is out of control there. They usually post Swedish news about rapes, sexual harassments, and local politicians in Swedish towns and cities had to create local laws to preserve Sweden. Oh, my! No wonder Denmark doesn't want to end up like Sweden. Good thinking on Denmark. My cousin is a EU citizen lives in Italy thinks Merkel is a saint. lol.

If you don't want to vote, but you do have a choice. Check other candidates like Libertarian Gary Johnson, Green Party Jill Stein, and independent, Evan McMullin, write- in name you want to vote OR put your name in. :) George Washington is soooo right! If he were alive, he would rather to crawl back into his grave.

I have to pick Hillary because I don't want Trump to be our president, also thanks to corrupted two party system.

but the president won't matter because the Congress has more power, also I'm predicting that republicans will likely to retain the control in house so it means most if not all president's agenda will not become the law of land.

Last edited:
I have to pick Hillary because I don't want Trump to be our president, also thanks to corrupted two party system.

but the president won't matter because the Congress has more power, also I'm predicting that republicans will likely to retain the control in house so it means most if not all president's agenda will not become the law of land.

I agree with you on this. I do not know anyone who wants to vote for Trump. Trump is notoriously impulsive. I hope voters will change their minds after they watched Trump vs Hillary first debate. He just won't answer questions because he has no answers. Ha.

Here's the joke on this.

Donald Trump answers the question: What is 2+2? (Credit: Steven Edwards)

"I have to say a lot of people have been asking this question. No, really. A lot of people come up to me and they ask me. They say, 'What's 2+2'? And I tell them look, we know what 2+2 is. We've had almost eight years of the worst kind of math you can imagine. Oh my God, I can't believe it. Addition and subtraction of the 1s the 2s and the 3s. It's terrible. It's just terrible. Look, if you want to know what 2+2 is, do you want to know what 2+2 is? I'll tell you. First of all the number 2, by the way, I love the number 2. It's probably my favorite number, no it is my favorite number. You know what, it's probably more like the number two but with a lot of zeros behind it. A lot. If I'm being honest, I mean, if I'm being honest. I like a lot of zeros. Except for Marco Rubio, now he's a zero that I don't like. Though, I probably shouldn't say that. He's a nice guy but he's like, '10101000101,' on and on, like that. He's like a computer! You know what I mean? He's like a computer. I don't know. I mean, you know. So, we have all these numbers, and we can add them and subtract them and add them. TIMES them even. Did you know that? We can times them OR divide them, they don't tell you that, and I'll tell you, no one is better at the order of operations than me. You wouldn't believe it. So, we're gonna be the best on 2+2, believe me."

Interesting, I noticed that more than half of population dislike Hillary and Trump, but can't please everyone and some of them have to vote lesser evil of two.

I know it won't make Reba happy if Hillary wins the president due issues with military, but we may need to strip the commander in chief power from the president and give to the Congress to make all decision with military actions, or form the committee to managing our military.

I'm between moderate to left libertarian, also George Washington could be liberal in 1776 when we won to threw the monarchy out since monarchy was part of traditional in 18th Century as liberal definite about discard or throw traditional stuffs out. Self serve gas station was liberal idea since full service gas station was part of traditional until 1970s.

I agree with you on this. I do not know anyone who wants to vote for Trump. Trump is notoriously impulsive. I hope voters will change their minds after they watched Trump vs Hillary first debate. He just won't answer questions because he has no answers. Ha.

Here's the joke on this.

Donald Trump answers the question: What is 2+2? (Credit: Steven Edwards)

"I have to say a lot of people have been asking this question. No, really. A lot of people come up to me and they ask me. They say, 'What's 2+2'? And I tell them look, we know what 2+2 is. We've had almost eight years of the worst kind of math you can imagine. Oh my God, I can't believe it. Addition and subtraction of the 1s the 2s and the 3s. It's terrible. It's just terrible. Look, if you want to know what 2+2 is, do you want to know what 2+2 is? I'll tell you. First of all the number 2, by the way, I love the number 2. It's probably my favorite number, no it is my favorite number. You know what, it's probably more like the number two but with a lot of zeros behind it. A lot. If I'm being honest, I mean, if I'm being honest. I like a lot of zeros. Except for Marco Rubio, now he's a zero that I don't like. Though, I probably shouldn't say that. He's a nice guy but he's like, '10101000101,' on and on, like that. He's like a computer! You know what I mean? He's like a computer. I don't know. I mean, you know. So, we have all these numbers, and we can add them and subtract them and add them. TIMES them even. Did you know that? We can times them OR divide them, they don't tell you that, and I'll tell you, no one is better at the order of operations than me. You wouldn't believe it. So, we're gonna be the best on 2+2, believe me."

. . .

I know it won't make Reba happy if Hillary wins the president due issues with military, but we may need to strip the commander in chief power from the president and give to the Congress to make all decision with military actions, or form the committee to managing our military....
That would require major changes to our Constitution. I don't see that happening.

The reason we have a commander (singular) in chief is because there has to be one person to make the final military decisions. The military can't be successfully led by committees. For one thing, military decisions sometimes have to be made in quick time. If a nuclear missile is headed for the US with an ETA of 20 minutes, you can't wait for the committee to meet and discuss it.

Interesting, I noticed that more than half of population dislike Hillary and Trump, but can't please everyone and some of them have to vote lesser evil of two.

I know it won't make Reba happy if Hillary wins the president due issues with military, but we may need to strip the commander in chief power from the president and give to the Congress to make all decision with military actions, or form the committee to managing our military.

I'm between moderate to left libertarian, also George Washington could be liberal in 1776 when we won to threw the monarchy out since monarchy was part of traditional in 18th Century as liberal definite about discard or throw traditional stuffs out. Self serve gas station was liberal idea since full service gas station was part of traditional until 1970s.

Reba had said the same thing I would tell you. Founding Fathers wouldn't agree with you on taking the power away from the commander in chief.

If Trump is elected, it is up to the Congress to remove or impeach him. If he is impeached or removed, the vice president automatically will replace Trump.

That would require major changes to our Constitution. I don't see that happening.

The reason we have a commander (singular) in chief is because there has to be one person to make the final military decisions. The military can't be successfully led by committees. For one thing, military decisions sometimes have to be made in quick time. If a nuclear missile is headed for the US with an ETA of 20 minutes, you can't wait for the committee to meet and discuss it.

Oh really, some countries use committee or governor with lesser power to make decision with all military actions, but not sure about emergencies.

The nuclear missile will be considered as emergency so the president will make a decision really quick, also anything that attack on our countries are considered as emergency.

Of course, it require to changing our constitution, but I'm just give a suggestion for people saying that presidential candidate is unfit to serve as commander in chief.

Reba had said the same thing I would tell you. Founding Fathers wouldn't agree with you on taking the power away from the commander in chief.

If Trump is elected, it is up to the Congress to remove or impeach him. If he is impeached or removed, the vice president automatically will replace Trump.

I'm just give a suggestion for people whoever see presidential candidate as unfit to serve as commander in chief, but I'm wonder about DoD as alternative. There are presidents that may do great job with civilian but sucks with military, so I'm wonder about why we can't have separate position for civilian and military.

Impeachment is possible if Trump breaks any laws.

Trump and his VP would both need to be remove or impeach at the same time but that wouldn't happen.

Back