Question about Keith Wann

Jason

Reaction score
Is he qualified as real lawyer if anyone knows. I did pick up alot of source but wasn't satisfying answer I seek. Anyone know or seen his degree besides being an actor/comedian in deaf community?

Is he qualified as real lawyer if anyone knows. I did pick up alot of source but wasn't satisfying answer I seek. Anyone know or seen his degree besides being an actor/comedian in deaf community?

No he isn't. He is selling a kind of plan to give access to lawyers.

my company has the plan that covers lawyer fees for various occurances. Is mostly basic services so is not a scam.

So ASLLegalShield is just a interpreting service that works with Legal Shield Lawyers. That is what I was picturing. Just was checking this out for a friend. What I found is that Keith was just being an actor/comedian who also work as interpreter and the way their website describes and all other sources were saying he just someone in the position but being executive director on that site wasn't giving out enough details that clears up some confusion for deaf community who does not know much about him or the service. So I came here to ask around to see if any of you have used their service, knows his job or whatever. I am not going to use Legal Shield because not right group of lawyers for me but it is for my friend. So now you see why I asked.

Anij, thank you but I already know. I was just double checking and right after my last post, I was checking the website and this time its on the computer.. so I can view the videos better.. and realized that my friend wasn't really paying any attention. The website I was referring to is ASLLegalShield.com... again thank you...

Back