Question about BitDefender Antivirus

jazzy

Reaction score
Are they good? I am shopping for renewal antivirus and need to do it asap before my old one is expiring in few days. Need a whiz computer to tell me if that is good one or not. Thank you for your time.

bitdefender is cheaper then kaspersky. norton is a memory hog and annoying. MS essentials is free.

take this info as you will.

Thank you both. I already download the free microsoft last night and it works wonder. :0)

It's very good. I used to run it on all my computers but decided to try Avast for a while. It is top rated by Consumer Reports magazine.

It's very good. I used to run it on all my computers but decided to try Avast for a while. It is top rated by Consumer Reports magazine.
Avast, really. I will check into this soon. Thank you. :)

Always check out the free software. Today there is a replacement for virtually everything

I quit using antivirus over 5 years ago! I don't need it (using linux operating system )
ca antivirus is a good one if you are still using a winhosed computer

Linux is the best :D But I haven't check if I can have Corel Draw on it and I need it for work :( so I use Windows there...

I've been living with AVG Free Antivirus but it doesn't seem too good :( I got a damn worm a few days ago :(

Back