question about baseball studiums

Idk if i can actually....i need to ask my doctor if its ok fir me to start pitching.

He played for the Phillies, then he got traded to Montreal and then to Atlanta before retiring in 1986. He played in the World Series in '83 or '84. In the summer of 1985, I flew from Phx to Philly to stay with him and my aunt for the summer in New Jersey. Went to all of his games that summer if they were in Philly, NYC, or other places nearby.

1983. I am a huge Phillies fan especially from the 70s and 80s!

How awesome that your uncle played for the Phillies (I probably have his card too lol)

Old Tiger stadium as a kid on bat day. Received a kid's size bat. Great for tormenting my little sister. :smash:

I pitch 90mph. I come from a family tgat plays baseball.

OK I did some searching...The Guinness World record holder for fastest pitch by female in baseball is 65mph.

There are only two female college baseball pitchers who have reached pitching speed in the low 80's.

How does a a little tiny Dreamer pitch 90mph?

Most of my dad's side of family know how to play baseball and some are pretty good. My dad was also going to go represent Mexico on baseball cuz of his pitching. (My cousin isn't a pitcher he plays 3rd base and sometimes 2nd) So sometimes around age 4 I started to play, obviously I didn't throw so good as a kid but as I got older with practice I learned to pitch has good as my dad who also does 90mph. I guess I learned form him or has some people sya "its on the genes". Idk really. Im good on the bat too but not as good. But then there is my sister that is horrible at baseball just like my mom....

Candlestick Park
Oakland Coliseum
Astrodome (since demolished)

Sometimes people make me angry enough where I'm sure I could throw certain objects at their face faster than 90 MPH... :twisted: :laugh2: You know what they say... :twisted:

PS_1095W_APPLE_THROWN.jpg

:laugh2:

Seriously though, 90MPH is ridiculously fast for anyone. :shock:

Sometimes people make me angry enough where I'm sure I could throw certain objects at their face faster than 90 MPH... :twisted: :laugh2: You know what they say... :twisted:

PS_1095W_APPLE_THROWN.jpg

:laugh2:

Seriously though, 90MPH is ridiculously fast for anyone. :shock:

That works too. Lol. There is people that can throw in the 100s. Now idk how heck people do that.

1983. I am a huge Phillies fan especially from the 70s and 80s!

How awesome that your uncle played for the Phillies (I probably have his card too lol)

Ozzie Virgil Jr?

He was one of my favorite players back then. Was looking through the roster to see who it was lol. Though it says he went to Atlanta first then Toronto then retired in 1990.

:D :mrgreen:

Saw the Cubs at Wrigley Field countless times. When I was just kid, rubbed elbows w/the late Cubs announcer, Jack Brickhouse at the hotdog stand pumping mustard.

Prior to another game, at the players parking lot, I met and shook hands w/ Joe Girardi (currently Yanks Skipper) when he was a catcher for the Cubs. He nearly crushed my hand!

I would love to visit Brewers Miller Park and Fenway. Guess, I love the old style parks best.

I've been to at least 15 different stadiums. I'll list them when I've more time.

I'm in the initial stages of planning a trip that hopefully will include Wrigley, Fenway and Yankee Stadium. It's been on hold for 20 plus because the wife couldn't keep her hands off me when we were first married. Now they're pretty much all grown. :D

Back