question about baseball studiums

Frisky Feline

Reaction score
how many baseball studiums have you been to?

:wiggle:

Went to

Yankees stadium (old)
Mets Stadium (old)
Boston Fenway Stadium (Old)
Balitmore Stadium

I think 4.

only 3...

Coors Field in Denver (Rockies)
a minor league team in Colorado Springs (I've forgotten the name)
Veterans Stadium in Philadelphia (many times)
oops 4
Minor league team in Delaware (have forgotten their name as well).

Never got a chance to go to the one in Phoenix or Atlanta. No Baseball team where I live - not sure if there is a minor league team or not.

Oh good question since spring training starts in two days. I have been to the San Francisco Giants stadiums. The older stadium Candle Stick Park was freezing no matter what time of day you went. Freezing fog off the bay all the time. It could be 105 in Sacramento and you still would need a heavy coat, gloves and hat.

Just last season went to their new park AT&T and it has to be the most beautiful stadium of all.

Went to the Oakland A's stadium years back.

Our local AAA team River Cats, been there too.

So looking forward to baseball season. Love my Giants!!!!

I haven't been to any but i do plan to buy tickets if there is any game here in sd so my dad can go.

Let's see:
When I was little, I went to Yankee Stadium (the old one) once or twice. Maybe more; I was little. As an adult, I've been to the new Mets Stadium (Citifield?). I have been to the local minor league field once or twice. I have also been to Fenway, but not for a game (it was to celebrate the 100th anniversary of Fenway and/or Liberty Mutual). Got to walk on the warning track and run the bases, though.

I have been to:

Busch Stadim (The second one; prior to the 2006 World Series title they tore it down. Miss the place.)

US Cellular Field (Cheapest tickets in the Majors)

Kane County Stadium (Oakland A's minor league team here in IL)

Wrigley Field is less than 5 miles from my home, and I've seen it plenty of times, and the traffic jams around that place on a bicycle is a NIGHTMARE. The Cubs and White Sox places are both accessible by one transit line: The Red Line. Addison for the Cubs, and Sox/35th for the White Sox. Lately, the cross-town series has been called the Red Line series, or something like that. :dunno: why they do that.

Been to so many that I lost count since my uncle played pro baseball in the 80s.

Been to the old and new Minnesota Twins stadiums several times, been to Dodger Stadium, to Angels Stadium and to the one in Washington, DC.....can't remember it's name....RFK???

P.S. Been to the one in San Diego, too.....

Been to so many that I lost count since my uncle played pro baseball in the 80s.

Ohhh how fun, what teams did he play on?

When my son was in high school we had a scout from Houston Astros interested in him, I actually still have his business card in my wallet. My son is really tall 6'5" and was a pitcher throwing upper 80' to low 90's. He got tired of it and quit playing. He regrets it now.

One of my cousins plays for tue Mexico team. I sed to practice with him and my dad before i hurt my shoulder and back. I was also a pitcher!!! I did throw in the 90s but well haven't tried again after my surgery.

Ohhh how fun, what teams did he play on?

When my son was in high school we had a scout from Houston Astros interested in him, I actually still have his business card in my wallet. My son is really tall 6'5" and was a pitcher throwing upper 80' to low 90's. He got tired of it and quit playing. He regrets it now.

He played for the Phillies, then he got traded to Montreal and then to Atlanta before retiring in 1986. He played in the World Series in '83 or '84. In the summer of 1985, I flew from Phx to Philly to stay with him and my aunt for the summer in New Jersey. Went to all of his games that summer if they were in Philly, NYC, or other places nearby.

One of my cousins plays for tue Mexico team. I sed to practice with him and my dad before i hurt my shoulder and back. I was also a pitcher!!! I did throw in the 90s but well haven't tried again after my surgery.

I was a pitcher too for women's fast pitching. Played college softball as a pitcher in the early 90s before getting burnt out.

Been to the old and new Minnesota Twins stadiums several times, been to Dodger Stadium, to Angels Stadium and to the one in Washington, DC.....can't remember it's name....RFK???

P.S. Been to the one in San Diego, too.....

Yep, RFK stadium

WHAT.......you could pitch 90mph????? Or you played in the 1990's as a very young toddler:giggle:

Baseball.

If you were still pitching, I wouldn't fancy facing you-- a woman who throws 90 is a woman who knows how to play. I'd probably swing and miss all three times, and look silly doing it, :shock: and I'm a pretty good hitter. Used to send them a LONG ways away.

Back