Purple / SnapVRS / CDVRS files petition againist Sorenson

Two months?! No way, i would not patience! I ask you a question, what if you are work with Big Company... Your boss will not give you paycheck and you have to waiting until 90 days while you been working with them, would you extra patience unless if you have your bills (car payments, mortgage, your family's needs, etc) is coming without pay it off?

this has nothing to do with paycheck. it is complete different case. Anyway there is a law for the late paychecks so no law for a delayed response.

this has nothing to do with paycheck. it is complete different case. Anyway there is a law for the late paychecks so no law for a delayed response.

oh yea? but, What if prank or someone trying to threat wit yo vp? that's mean you would not call police either?

oh yea? but, What if prank or someone trying to threat wit yo vp? that's mean you would not call police either?

I fail to see where does the paycheck comes in? Are you saying you are being inconvienced with no videophones at the moment? or what are you saying ?

I fail to see where does the paycheck comes in? Are you saying you are being inconvienced with no videophones at the moment? or what are you saying ?

No i mean for Example! I mean you are agreement with other VRS Provide that you will using their services for one year. If you are not satisfied with that VP but they will have your info for any problems with vp. So you would email to them and they will not responding about 2 months. Also, what if someone trying to threat you for something bank or something accounts else.. but they are working for VRS Provide that's mean i would not call pig and lost my money on it, you know what i mean?

Also, what if someone trying to threat you for something bank or something accounts else.. but they are working for VRS Provide

What?? You are suggesting that someone is going to threaten you over the VP, and they work for a VRS provider? What are you talking about?

I don't believe you that any Ojo suck. It should be fine no matter how fuzzy you are. It is nice for the company to provide the Ojo to many people. That's worth it.

Only two drawbacks are that it has a lack of alert vision such as LED flash bulbs, and another one has no internal phone jack. The screen has a screen flash, and it is almost like a light signaler. But, if you spend your time on your computer online so it's a good place for the Ojo next to your computer. That would be great.

Sorenson is the only one that can understand about the deaf people's vision. It also works with your Alertmaster in other room. It is ahead of time to help many people. I am concerned that the company should never control other VRS businesses. If that happens, then we should use other services to make it balance ... to be fair as well.

What?? You are suggesting that someone is going to threaten you over the VP, and they work for a VRS provider? What are you talking about?

few monthly ago, I not remmy which one VRS Provider but my family and i are not home that time. I called em back with interpreting and i was like wtf and laughed. I never gave my contact info to different Vrs Provider but i know i only gave out to them from Sorenson and Purple that's all! I was ask them where they from and they won't answer my question and about hung up on them quickly! I decided to research them but there are no other! So, i believe it's was prank or threat meh for over bank accounts. I know what to do with my account with bank. I just want to informed you that's all.

me got crappy ojo put out garage sale

First of all, whats your point???

second of all, when will you start to grow up and respect for others since you kept flaming on almost all VRS beside sorensony

What if i give that OJO to ZVRS because they will refund about $100! lolz

Not true. I had asked CSDVRS sales manager to return it and she refused to give refund. She told me to return it to SnapVrs and get refund. :roll:

This doesn't make any sense for Snap!VRS to refund 25 dollars if OJO devices were not for sale, deaf people didn't have to pay for them. Something isn't right here.

This doesn't make any sense for Snap!VRS to refund 25 dollars if OJO devices were not for sale, deaf people didn't have to pay for them. Something isn't right here.

It save them not having to buy a new Ojo to give out to other Deaf that want to try out Ojo and SnapVRS for free.

I bet Ojo cost SnapVRS more than 25 dollar at wholesale price.

Not true. I had asked CSDVRS sales manager to return it and she refused to give refund. She told me to return it to SnapVrs and get refund. :roll:

awwies!! I understand, then! $25 is not enough for us because that's not fair we are using their services too mush and they got fund from paycheck by FCC, that's not right! We need to have over $100:) i bet those governor, fcc, or whoever give fund out to any public who is using their service that those Customer will need MONEY, MONEY, MONEY!!!

I have seen this happen before at another VRS. What happens is when a deaf person gets the hardware for free in expectation they would use their service and they don't, the VRS company loses money. When more deaf sign up for the free hardware but not enough money to buy more equipment, its cheaper to make an incentive for deaf to return the hardware since they are getting something out of it. If they get it for free, why should they return it for free when they don't use the particular VRS service?

Look at Sorenson. They developed the hardware and software in such a way , it tricks our little deaf minds to acutally use the sorensonVRS service. Everytime Sorenson comes out with a new service or feature like call waiting, built in flash, 500 contacts list, etc, etc, on the vp200 or such future hardware, think about why is it there ? They are trying hard to keep you as a "customer" to use sorenson VRS. Look at the wait times for a SorensonVRS terp! Look at the percentage of minutes being used for all the VRS'es in USA and Sorenson still has the largest share.

The other VRS'es are trying to get the larger share too, and sometime you gotta cut corners and offer to buy back the VP's that no one is using.

Actually, some of us have still problem how to figure out to make our two different videophones working in one line. There is no solution. Some say that they are successful, but they haven't said exact what model they are using such as what kind of modem, router, and switch. Most important of all that Sorenson VP-200 contains LED flasher for us to see who's calling. Many other videophones doesn't have the LEDs - the manufacturers are extremely stupid for not having one.

Actually, some of us have still problem how to figure out to make our two different videophones working in one line. There is no solution. Some say that they are successful, but they haven't said exact what model they are using such as what kind of modem, router, and switch. Most important of all that Sorenson VP-200 contains LED flasher for us to see who's calling. Many other videophones doesn't have the LEDs - the manufacturers are extremely stupid for not having one.

So far, I have 2 different videophone working fine with one IP with MVP, VP200, and OJO. All three works fine with one IP address. One solution is setting the port forwarding which works fine for me.

Back