Purple Netbook unleashed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dismal Shadow

"Yours. Not mine."
Premium Member
Reaction score
Our store on website are already open to those who wish to buy a netbook with our new product. The software is called P3 which once was known as VideoSign 3.0. Go to online store now and get one.

https://store.purple.us/

Purple Netbook s price list is $399.00. If you want a second VP in their home with a special offer. Purple has developed a highly mobile, all-in-one communication device, the P3 optimized Purple Netbook.

We are offering it to you for only $199

This is a $200 discount!

You can call 866-318-6224 VP Monday through Friday between 8 AM to 5 PM Pacific to request discount code.

Last edited:
will local purple rep have demo of p3? it is bit easier to look at real than on website...to made decide either buy or not.

If one is interested to purchase Purple Netbook - would it still be a property of Purple Communications?

What kind of software/operating system, etc., are on the mini-notebooks?

:hmm: this matches DELL laptop

picture4k.png

Compare that to here... Looks EXACT same!

Source: Dell Mini 9 Laptop / Netbook

Very interesting...didn't think they would come out with a netbook. Too bad it doesn't run on Mac OS, so I'll pass. :)

i might be pass, also.. i don't know yet and want wait and see how they go. however,i am hoping the new videosign 3.0 software will work with mac ox unfair for us(mac user) to be left out from pc for how they design for.. only way is getting for mvp device or p3 netbook instead, same for viable (viablevision), oh well...

If one is interested to purchase Purple Netbook - would it still be a property of Purple Communications?

Yes, right. you may not sell Purple Netbook. if you are not satisfied, return it back to Purple Communications.

i might be pass, also.. i don't know yet and want wait and see how they go. however,i am hoping the new videosign 3.0 software will work with mac ox unfair for us(mac user) to be left out from pc for how they design for.. only way is getting for mvp device or p3 netbook instead, same for viable (viablevision), oh well...

A Macintosh version is not yet for download P3 software available.

Good eyes!

The Dell Online Store: Build Your System

I found it for $399 but no WIFI N and multi-touchpad. Kind overprice from dell.com

I just shocked that Purple just copy image from dell then add purple logs. Why purple don't bother to make own the picture?

It does include Wifi and comes with Windows XP with P3 software, no tax and free shipping for limited time. Why wait?

It does include Wifi and comes with Windows XP with P3 software, no tax and free shipping for limited time. Why wait?

He means no N supported for WiFi, I prefer WiFi to have N included.

Oops you are correct. Is there a WiFi N Wireless adapter for usb? Beside it's so portable and I already ordered one for myself at a discount price of 199.99. Fits my traveling describe.

To be honest, this is stupid. HOVRS ripped you off 400 dollars Purple Netbook which it is not your, it is HOVRS' property.

Plus, they just branded the netbook with a LAME Purple STICKER over the dell logo..

You can buy a real netbook for 350 dollars from Dell.com and just download P3, and you just save yourself 50 bucks.

I hate when they won't say any specs because if we knew, we wouldnt buy it.

So, don't buy it. Plus, I dont like P3, I know it is in BEta but it gave me 2 times - BSOD.. my following specs are Core 2 Duo 3.7 Ghz, 4 GB, Vista Business, HD radeon 4850.

Thank you.

Oops you are correct. Is there a WiFi N Wireless adapter for usb? Beside it's so portable and I already ordered one for myself at a discount price of 199.99. Fits my traveling describe.

Yes, there is already WIFI N adapter USB but it looks more ugly and annoying to plug/unplug all times when you traveling. So built-in is better since there is many netbook come with WIFI N. My macbook is almost 2 years old and it come with Wifi N. (no, I don't update anything since.)

Wifi G is only 330 FT (indoor) and 128 Mbit/s
Wifi N is almost 950 FT (indoor) and 600 Mbit/s!!!

Wifi N is perfect for heavy download, share files, and long range like me.

To be honest, this is stupid. HOVRS ripped you off 400 dollars Purple Netbook which it is not your, it is HOVRS' property.

Plus, they just branded the netbook with a LAME Purple STICKER over the dell logo..

You can buy a real netbook for 350 dollars from Dell.com and just download P3, and you just save yourself 50 bucks.

I hate when they won't say any specs because if we knew, we wouldnt buy it.

So, don't buy it. Plus, I dont like P3, I know it is in BEta but it gave me 2 times - BSOD.. my following specs are Core 2 Duo 3.7 Ghz, 4 GB, Vista Business, HD radeon 4850.

I believe you missed my post that I found low price for netbook.

I wish Purple use newegg.com for next time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back