PS3 v.s. Xbox 360

ign-toons-level-39-20060908034024499-000.jpg

such sad SAD news for PS3 fanboys...

If you wanna buy a $600 PS3 that have HDMI and you have a HDTV, and you want to support videogames in high definiton...well guess what PS3 fanboys?!? the HD-AV cable WILL not be included into the $600 package like the HD-AV cables were included in the $400 xbox360 package.

another score earned for Xbox360...none earned for PS3.

PS3: HD cables not included - News at GameSpot

Good New for me... :D

It will put my sons off and stick PS2 forever... :thumb:

I saw Xbox at store... toooo expensive... My boys already have old computer game (Nintendo) before PS1 and PS2... they desire to have Xbox... I told them that they have 3 games and plus computer games... why should they want more? I would not want to buy again since we already 4 times.

For your information, I CAN'T play computer games.... I'm toooo stupid for that.. My sons tried to teach me how to play games but I'm tooo stupid... :cool:

People who complain against PS3, Wii or other next-gen consoles wouldn't work or not helping at most time. Steel, I don't need listen about your complain too because Sony don't have enough supplies to shipping in Europe due limitation of BD but that's normal for shortage of BD, also new technologies don't have much supplies too. Steel, Don't get PS3 and stuck with Xbox 360 or Wii then quit to being complain because Sony isn't your father or whatever. Just move on, leaving Sony alone and go sticking with Xbox 360 and Wii. Sony would refuse to redesign the PS3 due too much complain from people.

I'm not losing my patient about PS3 because I have wait to get it in next year, around until end of supply, also I'm happy to get Xbox 360 and refuse to get Wii because Wii is so gay...

I'm not really complaining...I'm just bringing out the news and facts about the PS3 and that Sony is obviously doing a very poor job with the PS3. So why blu-ray? I already hear that HD-DVD have better audio and video than blu-ray. definetly not a good sign for Sony.

Sony finally admitted that such things like the PS3 Europea delay is already hurting the company completely...they were orginally going to send out about millions of PS3 by the end of the year but rather by thousands of the PS3s by the end of the year but one of the guys who works for Sony of America said they will get about 6 million PS3s by the end of the year but why is it that I find it so hard to believe? Sony already admitted they are having a difficult time manufacturing the PS3 products so it sounds like good news to me because maybe someday they will redesign the PS3 with easier techology and better price. Of course Sony should do something due to the people complaining about stuff. Remember the boomerang like controller? many ppl complained about that yet Sony changed their mind and decided to make it look like the PS2 controller instead...so I hope they will change their mind about the PS3 hardware and improve it like they did with the controller. Sony just wants to see gamers happy...not disapointed. You know why it's already hurting the company anyway. As for Microsoft, sure, the Xbox360 launch may not be THAT great but at least it did sell well and it reached Japan and Europe before the end of the year. So Microsoft made it just fine but Europe wont get the PS3 'til next year? c'mon Sony! whats the fuck were you smoking??

So if Sony refused to redesign the PS3 at all...oh well, good luck going bankrupt, Sony.

As for HD-DVD, Mircorsoft has already mentioned months ago that they will not make games for HD-DVD but rather for HD-DVD movies instead so with the add on like that, it's not really hurting Mircosoft at all because it's not a repeat of Sega CD. Microsoft seems to be taking it more seriously than Sony does.

xbox 360 core system cost 299 full system cost 399 about ps3 still unsure about that part my sources say it is 500 dollars or at least 499 as for which is better xbox360 has good graphic but ps3 s better in gameplay i mean man there s alot of game iw ant to try than xbox 360

I'm not really complaining...I'm just bringing out the news and facts about the PS3 and that Sony is obviously doing a very poor job with the PS3. So why blu-ray? I already hear that HD-DVD have better audio and video than blu-ray. definetly not a good sign for Sony.

Sony finally admitted that such things like the PS3 Europea delay is already hurting the company completely...they were orginally going to send out about millions of PS3 by the end of the year but rather by thousands of the PS3s by the end of the year but one of the guys who works for Sony of America said they will get about 6 million PS3s by the end of the year but why is it that I find it so hard to believe? Sony already admitted they are having a difficult time manufacturing the PS3 products so it sounds like good news to me because maybe someday they will redesign the PS3 with easier techology and better price. Of course Sony should do something due to the people complaining about stuff. Remember the boomerang like controller? many ppl complained about that yet Sony changed their mind and decided to make it look like the PS2 controller instead...so I hope they will change their mind about the PS3 hardware and improve it like they did with the controller. Sony just wants to see gamers happy...not disapointed. You know why it's already hurting the company anyway. As for Microsoft, sure, the Xbox360 launch may not be THAT great but at least it did sell well and it reached Japan and Europe before the end of the year. So Microsoft made it just fine but Europe wont get the PS3 'til next year? c'mon Sony! whats the fuck were you smoking??

So if Sony refused to redesign the PS3 at all...oh well, good luck going bankrupt, Sony.

As for HD-DVD, Mircorsoft has already mentioned months ago that they will not make games for HD-DVD but rather for HD-DVD movies instead so with the add on like that, it's not really hurting Mircosoft at all because it's not a repeat of Sega CD. Microsoft seems to be taking it more seriously than Sony does.

Just look at Gamecube, Nintendo don't release Gamecube until May 2002 since it released in November 2001 in USA. I have admit that PS2 is almost fail, that went happen with Dreamcast but PS2 released in Japan with no DVD built-on and CD is only support up to 700MB compared to 1GB for Dreamcast then Sony redesigned to added DVD built-in before shipping in USA. Now, PS3 would built-in with BD but what's wrong with BD? BD is good for games because it support up to 25GB for single layer or 50GB for dual layer, that more space to make graphic looks awesome and expands more gameplay. I'm not discuss about movies but I just discuss about games that need more space to expands it.

MS had changed their mind to add HD-DVD ROM for Xbox 360 and games are allowed to make on HD-DVD but much more worth because more spaces, it support up to 15GB for single layer or 30GB for dual layer, that great for Rockstars to make new GTA4 based on HD-DVD and graphic would be true HD and more features with gameplay. I'm going get HD-DVD add-on because some games would start work on HD-DVD soon.

PS3 has signed a deal with Xfire for the online service...that sounds good but not good enough.

That would be the only good news we hear from Sony so far.

20060913.jpg

meh

Honestly, I'm deciding if I'm getting PS3 depending if GT5 is a hit (in my books), hell, with Forza 2 looking pretty impressive and Test drive unlimited already out, i may go and buy the $3.60.... unless the Wii somehow catches my attention.

meh

Honestly, I'm deciding if I'm getting PS3 depending if GT5 is a hit (in my books), hell, with Forza 2 looking pretty impressive and Test drive unlimited already out, i may go and buy the $3.60.... unless the Wii somehow catches my attention.

Test Drive Unlimited sucks.

Wait for Forza 2 and that pimp wireless wheel.

Test Drive Unlimited sucks.

Wait for Forza 2 and that pimp wireless wheel.

Why we ask Volcomskatz, he had unlmited test drive.

I did test on demo.. no interesting in it. Driving around for what?

Tour? boring.

I have no idea what that game is all about. Ask volcomskatz, he might have more answer for this game.

Forza 2 with microsoft wirelss steering wheel. it is awesome. Cant wait!

It arrives in November. I hope so! No more delay!

Why we ask Volcomskatz, he had unlmited test drive.

I did test on demo.. no interesting in it. Driving around for what?

Tour? boring.

I have no idea what that game is all about. Ask volcomskatz, he might have more answer for this game.

Forza 2 with microsoft wirelss steering wheel. it is awesome. Cant wait!

It arrives in November. I hope so! No more delay!

I'm big fan of Test Drive Unlimited.

Back