PS3 v.s. Xbox 360

I wouldnt say that if I were you since Europe is very important in part of the gaming business...and the world is divided into three large countries such as Japan, America, and even Europe (yeah I know...a contient) Anyway, with the delayed Europea launch is already hurting Sony half to death and is already losing billions of dollars on each manufactured since it cost $900 to manufacture the console. Really, does Sony know what they are doing?

and the Nintendo DS is still digging the grave for the PSP since there arent that much good games for the PSP and the UMD movies dont sell well, and the battery life is just as poor. What happened, Sony? you were doing so well since the PS and PS2 came out...

You got some concern about Sony.

For issues with life batteries for PSP but special thanks to Datel for made own batteries that can support up to 10 hours and cheaper than Sony's batteries.
Buy MAX Power (Sony PSP) In Stock

You wouldn't surprised that PSP is doing well as Nintendo DS does.
PSP: 20.02 million units shipped (updated on July 2006)
DS: 26 million units shipped (Included with DS Lite, updated on August 2006)
There's many children own DS, that why about sold is higher than PSP does, and more affordable but need pay extra for third party media player (such as Datel).

You said PSP don't have good games but depends on gamer's personal because can be different, and there's some good games that I want play, such as Ace Combat X, Gun Showdown, Killzone: Liberation, Tekken: Dark Resurrection, Valkyrie Profile: Lenneth, LocoRoco, GTA series, Daxter, Dynasty Warriors, Ape Escape: On the Loose, Ape Escape Academy, SOCOM, Street Fighter Alpha 3 Max and other games.

I'm really don't care about movies then that right but I prefer to download video from Limeware then transfer to memory stick (4GB is recommended but $100-$150) and PSP support gif. that can download animation.

I don't have any concern about PSP but analog stick is my major problem that need to redesign to reduce the hand strained and I will buy one after redesign and different colors.

If you have any problem then write an note to Sony Headquarter.
Sony Headquarter
550 Madison Avenue
New York, NY 10022

What's dumbass? Sony is supposed to not sell their product on Lik-Sang.

Now, I'm really don't care about Lik-Sang, or issues in Europe.

What's dumbass? Sony is supposed to not sell their product on Lik-Sang.

Now, I'm really don't care about Lik-Sang, or issues in Europe.
No, Sony didn't sell their product to Lik. Someone who works for lik bought sony's product and sold those to lik. thats' why sony cant stop it. So they decided to sue them.

No, Sony didn't sell their product to Lik. Someone who works for lik bought sony's product and sold those to lik. thats' why sony cant stop it. So they decided to sue them.

Oh, I got it.

I feel bad for Lik-Sang and their website is worth, and some stuff are awesome.

I am glad for PS3 and Wii will be allowing an analog television, standard TV, and EDTV owners will buying for PS3 is nearly pefectly, and also will be perfectly for Wii Console. However, unfortunately: it is been expensive for me on
PS3 so I cannot afford for this. But I am very happy because Nintendo is the best pricing affordable gaming for me. I am very pleased with Nintendo Ltd.,
I am Nintendo Fan since my age of 6 when my birthday is started,
my parents bought it for me. I love to playing video games by Nintendo because I grew up with my classic video game of the moments.
I love Mario, I love Zelda, I love Kirby, too! I like Metroid, I like Mario Kart,
and other of them are from Nintendo.

I want to share with them of all: I never played "Chrono Trigger", this game that I missed out, geez, because I owned Sega Genesis from 1995 to
1997 because it was been this while I really need
a "Sega Channel" did keep prevent me from
playing Super Nintendo then I was missing out on this best RPG of the all-time is CT. Sega is betrayed me from playing
games "Chrono Trigger" "Kirby Super Star". I am looking forward for Virtual Console on Wii. I would be glad if it has "Kirby Super Star" through by downloadable through Virtual Console, I will not missed out since playing at Virtual Console.
I am very afraid that I don't think Chrono Trigger would be... (bit anxious/embrassed)
downloadable on VC (Virtual Console). I wish it should be true, but it possibly
won't happen, but I will wait and see if it comes or not for
Virtual Console for this game. (groans while as frustrating) Oh, man! Geez, oh well!
Although however for Kirby Super Star SNES Classic will be available through by VC for Wii! Yay! Hurray! :applause:
Anyways, I am feel sad about Lik-sang will be gone. Because
Sony killed it! :( Sad news for world of video gaming, also
for communities that who are interested in them.

Last edited:
PS3 vs. Wii

061012.jpg

Back