Proud owner of the Phonak DECT Phone.

NaidaUP

Reaction score
I've had the new Phonak Phone now for a couple of days and it's truly an awesome phone.

Being profoundly deaf HA wearer all my life, I've gone from having to type my calls to being able to hear on the phone to 'most' people for the first time in my life. I find it much better then t coil / DuoPhone.

It's well worth the money.

It'll work on these HAs (not sure about the rest of the Phonak hearing aids)

Phonak Naida III UP DAZ (I'm pretty sure this is a yes)
Phonak Naida V SP/UP
Phonak Naida IX SP/UP
Phonak Naida S III SP/UP
Phonak Naida S V SP/UP
Phonak Naida S IX SP/UP
Phonak Naida Q50 SP/UP
Phonak Naida Q70 SP/UP
Phonak Naida Q90 SP/UP
Phonak Sky Q50 SP/UP
Phonak Sky Q70 SP/UP
Phonak Sky Q90 SP/UP
Phonak Sky Q50 M_13
Phonak Sky Q70 M_13
Phonak Sky Q90 M_13

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    8.7 KB · Views: 9
I'm pretty sure it will also work with the Costco Phonak Brio line of aids. My Costco audi had mentioned about the unit to me once.

I would consider it if the unit had an answering machine built into the base unit.

I'm glad you can benefit using it. I was amazed when I use t-coil and hear the phone in both ears. I haven't had DuoPhone automatically work with any phone I have yet.

This phone will work work your Phonaks. It works with a streaming / ComPilot program.

The answering machine is built in but I personally don't use it.

This has been the best phone ever. I've never been able to use a t coil phone as it just doesn't have enough clarity for me but this Phonak phone does :)

Oh! So it's a Bluetooth phone?
I saw a Bluetooth cordless phone set at Costco and thought it would work with my aids provided I get the ComPilot set.

Thanks!

Back