Professional training organization

goldctrsteve

Reaction score
Hi there,

I am the cofounder of a small company that offers interactive online courses in business communication. For the first four months of this year, we ran a very successful beta trial; now we are ready to launch our product.

As a company, we would like to find members of the deaf community willing to work with us as we move forward: (i) as instructors; (ii) as sales professionals.

Instructors: Our 4-week courses are interactive. Each week, participants must contribute to class discussions, complete an individual assignment, and work on a small team project. Our courses are also online. This means that participants can complete assignments at any time (provided that deadlines are met) and from virtually any place.

The entire learning process is guided by seasoned instructors. We pride ourselves on the quality of our courses and on the caliber of our instructors. Our instructors pass along valuable lessons from their own experience and communicate daily with class members. We encourage the use of a variety of communication options, including email, forums, and instant messaging - the social dimension of our courses is important.

If you are an experienced business professional or a retired teacher, take a moment to visit our website to see what courses we offer. Do you think you have what it takes to teach one of these courses? If so, do send me a private message. Our standards are very high, but we are always looking for additional talent.

Sales professionals: Let me be frank. It's not easy selling courses that are delivered over the Internet. There are so many scams and con artists out there undermining the credibility of legitimate companies. In the end, we rest on the quality of our work and the uniqueness of our approach. Our courses are designed by professionals for professionals and they address a very real need in the marketplace.

Our courses are appropriate for managers working in the banking, finance, healthcare, engineering, telecommunications, software, and other professional industries. Since they are taken online, our courses are ideal for members of the deaf and disabled communities. If you have experience working with HR and corporate training departments, you'll appreciate the value that we offer.

We are seeking sales professionals willing to accept the challenge of selling our interactive online courses on a commission-only basis. For the right person, this role will be fulfilling, exciting, and rewarding. You'll have the satisfaction of knowing that our company is committed to exceeding customer expectations; we will never let you down.

Thank you for reading this post. If you are interested in learning more about our company, or if you believe you are well-suited to the role of instructor or sales professional, please send me a private message.

Steve
www.goldctr.com

"Excellence in communication!"

Back