President Obama reverses abortion-funds policy

Status
Not open for further replies.
horrible but that's China. we don't do that in here. Europe does as well.... because some European countries legally allowed euthanasia. we don't in here.

...and what on earth does that have to do with obama?

dreama,

who forces teenage mothers to have abortions? no one "forces" anyone to do anything. a person chooses to do something out of their own will unless a gun is put to their head.

Sorry but you are wrong there. It happens all the time. two posters here on AD have had that experience.

I can post plenty of sources but they will of course all be pro life because of course Pro choice and mainstream media (which curently is pro choice) think it's ok for mothers to murder babies so I'm hardly going to quote from it. I've provided plenty of links about that before but since the major disagreement we have about what constitues a viable source I'm hardly going to hunt out links just to be told they are not viable.

I'm ok about morning after pill for rape victim.

Also abortion in life threatening conditions before Fetus can be removed via C section.

However, after that I don't think there is ANY viable excuse for abortion.

I'm also very much against funding birth control practices in countries like China. I read an article about this woman who gave birth to septuplets. She had to choose one and the rest were to be murdered! They also force women into abortion if they have more then one child. That is terrible!

Surely we can practice birth control without committing murders? Or funding other countries that do so.

As I said before. It is all very sad the way things are turning out.

Removing the fetus is limited to c-section as only option? I don't know that but c-section seems painful with scar.

What you means about morning after pill for rape victim?

Yup, I had seen alot in China and very disgusted but China has serious overpopulation problem and won't able to handle more people, that why they adopted one child policy to control the population.

Russia has alot of abortion, so more than birth and population has been declining after collapse of USSR in 1991.

I've provided plenty of links about that before but since the major disagreement we have about what constitues a viable source I'm hardly going to hunt out links just to be told they are not viable.

apparently this shows that you can't back up your arguments. why am i not surprised?

...and i still stand by my statement that teenage mothers are not *forced* to have abortions. they may be strongly encouraged or guilted into it, but they are not forced.

cheapen? here's a correct term for you - it SPARES them of cruel life in the future.

Sorry but I disagree. Since I know abusive people who have had an abortion but then go on to have another child.

So I'm sorry, nobody is spared. The only way to spare these children would be to steralize abusive parents and take their children into care. That's the only way since otherwise they just carry on having more and more children.

c-sections aren't painful. the mother is given an anesthetic and is awake during the entire procedure.

Sorry but I disagree. Since I know abusive people who have had an abortion but then go on to have another child.

So I'm sorry, nobody is spared. The only way to spare these children would be to steralize abusive parents and take their children into care. That's the only way since otherwise they just carry on having more and more children.

ok but that's them. what about others who really need it? say.... for health reason?

apparently this shows that you can't back up your arguments. why am i not surprised?

...and i still stand by my statement that teenage mothers are not *forced* to have abortions. they may be strongly encouraged or guilted into it, but they are not forced.

dreama made point about some parent did forced girl teenagers to have their babies to be aborted.

dreama made point about some parent did forced girl teenagers to have their babies to be aborted.

yes but if you don't like that law - then write a letter to Congress to lower the "legal" age.

1. parents have to pay for everything
2. it's very very dangerous for teen girls to give birth - they can die
3. it's very dangerous to give birth because there is a high chance of defect that baby will have

It does nothing of the sort. I'll post the links on here when i've got the time but as I've already said. You are just going to tell me that they are not viable. Because I simply don't trust the sources that you consider viable and visa versa.

Since two AD's here have been forced, that shows that it definately DOES happen.

It does nothing of the sort. I'll post the links on here when i've got the time but as I've already said. You are just going to tell me that they are not viable. Because I simply don't trust the sources that you consider viable and visa versa.

Since two AD's here have been forced, that shows that it definately DOES happen.

so 2.......... out of 10000 who absolutely needs it

no parent "forces" their daughter to have an abortion. it is the teenage mother who chooses to have an abortion -- no one else. besides, if a teenage mother allows a doctor to touch her body, she is giving him/her permission to conduct an abortion.

no parent "forces" their daughter to have an abortion. it is the teenage mother who chooses to have an abortion -- no one else. besides, if a teenage mother allows a doctor to touch her body, she is giving him/her permission to conduct the abortion.

Scratch my head

If girl teenagers don't want abortion but forced by parent, I had seen on some situation with teens that I met during high school time.

i hate it when some pro-lifers say that abortions are forced upon poor, innocent teenage mothers. perhaps those teenage mothers should have thought twice before engaging in sex and/or should have used protection (with the exception of cases where protection fails).

Scratch my head

If girl teenagers don't want abortion but forced by parent, I had seen on some situation with teens that I met during high school time.

unless a gun is put to their head, they are not "forced" to do anything. they may be coerced, but they are not forced.

unless a gun is put to their head, they are not "forced" to do anything. they may be coerced, but they are not forced.

They could pull it out to abortion clinic or kick them out of home for not doing abortion that required by parent for breaking any rules.

I know that one girl from my high school and she had took abortion or her father will kick her out and left as homeless, she was scared and took abortion.

They could pull it out to abortion clinic or kick them out of home for not doing abortion that required by parent for breaking any rules.

I know that one girl from my high school and she had took abortion or her father will kick her out and left as homeless, she was scared and took abortion.

better than bankrupting whole family. they can lose home because having a baby is expensive. very expensive.

What are you means? they can take baby away if they couldn't afford to keep baby?

not necessarily. lots of social service agencies provide funding and shelter to teenage mothers and/or couples who need it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back