President Obama reverses abortion-funds policy

Status
Not open for further replies.
:ugh3: So you guys assume all pro-lifers don't care about unwanted children and others who are already existed. Hell, I donated some items and money to help people, and am I still not counted?? :roll: Way to go, you guys.

I just don't understand why a non-rape fetus deserves to live over a rape fetus.

Abortion is unnecessary for any reason than rape or life threaten but rather to damage to human and don't have any common sense, such as give up for adoption, consider so twice about start pregnant and use sex protection, however I know sex protection isn't 100% effective then adoption would good reason and more abortion could affect our national growth, that's my views.

I'm not going start debate and it has nothing with topic about pro-life or pro-choice.

:ugh3: So you guys assume all pro-lifers don't care about unwanted children and others who are already existed. Hell, I donated some items and money to help people, and am I still not counted?? :roll: Way to go, you guys.

Yup, I understand about your feeling and this thread is seems like turn into pro-life and pro-choice debate. :hug:

Abortion is unnecessary for any reason than rape or life threaten but rather to damage to human and don't have any common sense, such as give up for adoption, consider so twice about start pregnant and use sex protection, however I know sex protection isn't 100% effective then adoption would good reason and more abortion could affect our national growth, that's my views.

I'm not going start debate and it has nothing with topic about pro-life or pro-choice.

Uhh, okay. I have my personal opinions on abortion and my political ones. Politically I will always support legal abortion. I don't think you have the authority to say when an abortion is and isn't neccesary, women abort for many reasons. But if you don't want to discuss it, that's fine.

I agree.

So is this funding meaning that we will fund abortions in other countries as well.

Or to help fund the Americans to go to other countries to perform the abortions.

I'm a bit confused by this.

Wrong. It funds groups/clinic/health providers in other countries that provide many many other services beyond abortion. Contraceptives, family planning, prenatal care, labor assistance, etc. Many women would die without these providers. But since the fundies in this country like to punish women, they help elect jerks (Bush), and then bitch a moan because these providers perform some abortion. They try to lead us on to believe that this is all that is provided, when in reality it is minuscule.

Wrong. It funds groups/clinic/health providers in other countries that provide many many other services beyond abortion. Contraceptives, family planning, prenatal care, labor assistance, etc. Many women would die without these providers. But since the fundies in this country like to punish women, they help elect jerks (Bush), and then bitch a moan because these providers perform some abortion. They try to lead us on to believe that this is all that is provided, when in reality it is minuscule.

Yes, thank you. This funds SO much more than just abortion.

I disagree with the funding of other countries with this type of issue.

America is in dire need of sex education and Birth control.

Funding other countries in this particular issue needs to be focused on our country first.

We are all connected, whether you want to admit it or not. Helping to keep birth rates down in other countries helps us all. Helping to educate others helps us all. We have birth control and sex education here, it's called Planned Parenthood, unfortunately the fundies drive cars through the doors of PP offices.

wcco.com - Police: Man Knowingly Crashes Into Abortion Clinic

Uhh, okay. I have my personal opinions on abortion and my political ones. Politically I will always support legal abortion. I don't think you have the authority to say when an abortion is and isn't neccesary, women abort for many reasons. But if you don't want to discuss it, that's fine.

For politically, I think abortion should be restricted to some situation, except for rape, life threaten or any health issues that related to pregnant but it should be up to state to make own law instead of Roe v. Wade.

It's not easily to overturn this law and would last for long time but that's sad for me about took rights away from state.

You pro-lifers concern more about fetus than little human being who are being abuse, neglected, murder, unwanted by their own parents.

I also wish the pro lifers would show the same interest in people including children being killed in wars as well. :(
Why do you make the assumption that just because people are against liberal abortion laws that they don't care about living children? Many of the same people who are against abortion are also against parental abuse, murder, child abandonment, and war.

How can you judge people so offhandedly that way?

It makes me sad that you don't give a damn about people who already exist.
How do you come to that conclusion? Dreama never said that she didn't care about other people.

Yup, it's sad, what kind of abortion that you supported?

For me, I'm against on abortion except for life threaten and probably rape like I said in other post.

I'm really don't care about Obama lifted the funds ban on abortion and there's nothing as we could do.

I'm ok about morning after pill for rape victim.

Also abortion in life threatening conditions before Fetus can be removed via C section.

However, after that I don't think there is ANY viable excuse for abortion.

I'm also very much against funding birth control practices in countries like China. I read an article about this woman who gave birth to septuplets. She had to choose one and the rest were to be murdered! They also force women into abortion if they have more then one child. That is terrible!

Surely we can practice birth control without committing murders? Or funding other countries that do so.

As I said before. It is all very sad the way things are turning out.

I'm also very much against funding birth control practices in countries like China. I read an article about this woman who gave birth to septuplets. She had to choose one and the rest were to be murdered! They also force women into abortion if they have more then one child. That is terrible!

citation?

How do you come to that conclusion? Dreama never said that she didn't care about other people.

Thanks.

The reason I am against abortion is obviously because I DO care about people too. Including Fetuses and teenage mothers who are traumatised after being forced into abortion.

dreama,

who forces teenage mothers to have abortions? no one "forces" anyone to do anything. a person chooses to do something out of their own will unless a gun is put to their head.

Why do you make the assumption that just because people are against liberal abortion laws that they don't care about living children? Many of the same people who are against abortion are also against parental abuse, murder, child abandonment, and war.

How can you judge people so offhandedly that way?

Yes exactly.

Abortion does not solve child abuse or abandonment. In fact it gives the people the idea that children are disposable. It cheapens life. So Obama wants life to be even cheaper and cares more about the rights of dangerous criminals then the right of fetuses.

Before I bother to hunt the link will you take it from a pro life source as I sure as **** wouldn't quote a pro choice link.

Just click on the link on my signiture.

i'll take any citation you can give me. i want to see proof of your allegation.

I'm ok about morning after pill for rape victim.

Also abortion in life threatening conditions before Fetus can be removed via C section.

However, after that I don't think there is ANY viable excuse for abortion.

Surely we can practice birth control without committing murders? Or funding other countries that do so.

As I said before. It is all very sad the way things are turning out.

horrible but that's China. we don't do that in here. Europe does as well.... because some European countries legally allowed euthanasia. we don't in here.

Yes exactly.

Abortion does not solve child abuse or abandonment. In fact it gives the people the idea that children are disposable. It cheapens life. So Obama wants life to be even cheaper and cares more about the rights of dangerous criminals then the right of fetuses.

cheapen? here's a correct term for you - it SPARES them of cruel life in the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back