President Obama reverses abortion-funds policy

Status
Not open for further replies.
i don't mean to argue, but obama being president has absolutely no influence on the increase or decrease of abortions. if a mother wants to abort her child, she will find a means to do it. legalization of abortion or not has nothing to do with it.

Right. it's a very personal choice for the woman carrying a baby inside her we cant tell her whether to abort or give it birth so...it's her body, her decision.

Sorry if that seems cruel, but then again...life is cruel. With all these rapists and women with health problems and so the list goes on.

I feel that Obama and his ageist policies towards unburn babies are really terrible. It makes me very sad that people don't understand how human fetuses are. If only you knew.

I feel so terribly sad for all the poor unborn babies that will be murdered now Obama is in power.

It makes me sad that you don't give a damn about people who already exist.

Dreama, they just don't like our POVs so don't listen to them for now. :)

i don't mean to argue, but obama being president has absolutely no influence on the increase or decrease of abortions. if a mother wants to abort her child, she will find a means to do it. legalization of abortion or not has nothing to do with it.

I agree...when abortion was illegal, it was still being done.

I heard about this today , all I can say is I didn't vote for Obama nor for McCain voted Palin!

I can tell. That too is very sad.

Poor murdered babies RIP.

understandable... RIP poor murdered babies by parents/fosters/starvation/drugs/gangs/disease as well

I feel that Obama and his ageist policies towards unburn babies are really terrible. It makes me very sad that people don't understand how human fetuses are. If only you knew.

I feel so terribly sad for all the poor unborn babies that will be murdered now Obama is in power.

Abortion kills a human life. A fetus has it's own body and functioning organs separate from the mother's body when it is killed.

And I am still pro-choice, for any reason, for all women.

Funny how no one ever helps us!!!!!!!!!! Where was all the help we should of gotten after 9/11, hurricane katrina, hurricane andrew, hurricane hugo, the 1931-1939 drought, eruption of MT. St. Hellens, and the Northridge Earthquake.

:shock: I'm total speechless over your ignorant post.

I would suggest you to search to find out yourself before you open your mouth here.

*shake my head*

While I dont really like abortion and we all dont because its sad yes but abortion is best used for women who were raped and not ready to having babies or women who has health problems may defect the baby somehow.

So...abortion has to be done by a VERY good reason.

Exactly, I support women's choice.

I personally disagree with abortion except VERY good reason like what you mention. The people should be made responsible for their descisions, not Government.

There are too many unwanted children in this world. :(

I applause the president's decision.

I think we'd be better off to worry about the millions of children around the world that starve everyday because our policy was to promote abstinence-only in those countries and limit their access to contraceptives.

*nodding agreement sadly* All unwanted, sad, neglected, abused and murder children worldwide... :(

You pro-lifers concern more about fetus than little human being who are being abuse, neglected, murder, unwanted by their own parents.

I also wish the pro lifers would show the same interest in people including children being killed in wars as well. :(

I can tell. That too is very sad.

Poor murdered babies RIP.

Yup, it's sad, what kind of abortion that you supported?

For me, I'm against on abortion except for life threaten and probably rape like I said in other post.

I'm really don't care about Obama lifted the funds ban on abortion and there's nothing as we could do.

Yup, it's sad, what kind of abortion that you supported?

For me, I'm against on abortion except for life threaten and probably rape like I said in other post.

I'm really don't care about Obama lifted the funds ban on abortion and there's nothing as we could do.

Why should fetuses as a result of rape be killed over other fetuses?

*I am prochoice for any reason.

Why should fetuses as a result of rape be killed over other fetuses?

*I am prochoice for any reason.

That's your POV and I have different POV.

I don't have much detail based on rape and left neutral, no question asked.

That's your POV and I have different POV.

I don't have much detail based on rape and left neutral, no question asked.

I just don't understand why a non-rape fetus deserves to live over a rape fetus.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back