Presdient Bush

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seriously, I think going to war is NOT going to help the economy. I mean, hello, things aren't that good now, adn with war going on, the money we need to help economy is going toward war on a whim of a president who is acting really stupid at the moment.

Originally posted by BostonIceFire
I know what you mean. Tomorrow we might have war, oh no.. that could be next week. Um no.. we should wait..

Make up your frigging mind, BUSH!

Cuz he made difficult decide and be depend on American fellows. Until, he finally make one. :|

But... We have to since Saddam is too subborn to allow something UN try to resolution. Nothing we can do but end the Saddam's rules for Iraq.

It's not going to help Iraq. I mean, it's going to take a long time, decidation, and money to help build Iraq's society after we go to war with them. Plus, this isnt going to stop terrorism. Bush is just concerned with SH, not with terrorism.

So, you allow Iraq army rape their own innocent citizens? Me think NOT.

Iraq fellows need a true freedom like rest of us. Few ex-Iraq resident live in Texas, they are much happy to be here in heartland. Some of them have big sad sad story about their past background.

If choice to not war, there will be still more bomb in anywhere, it could be under your bedroom! Or your car! Or at the school!

There'll be a bomb no matter what we do. War might make the chances higher. We are abonbing our policy of not attacking unless attacked. This is a pre-emptive attack, meaning that maybe other countries attack US even if we don't attack them. This war gives the Iraq to bomb us away.

France says they'll support us with supplies (IF Saddam uses any chemical biological weapons in the war). As for Bush, I totally disagree, and am strongly against this war. When we fought Iraq the last time, it was to kick their control out of Kuwait... Now it's simply so Bush can civilize the Iraq people after Saddam's rule.

Originally posted by Kellerina88
There'll be a bomb no matter what we do. War might make the chances higher. We are abonbing our policy of not attacking unless attacked. This is a pre-emptive attack, meaning that maybe other countries attack US even if we don't attack them. This war gives the Iraq to bomb us away.

I am still sick of people who bomb anywhere without reason and being secure without know who actually did. So, we have to blame somewhere to end as hopefully to end the terrorism.

War or not, they sure still bomb somewhere, but not for children, their future will be bright than before if US or anyone would ever control Middle East.

sh sh everybody, no worries. Usa will beat iraq. there is no question about it.

Originally posted by LUNZ
sh sh everybody, no worries. Usa will beat iraq. there is no question about it.

Of course, I am not surprise anyway

Pre-emptive attack means that we attack a country because we think that they will attack us. So we do it first.

Illustrator... not all terrorists live in Middle East. Remember that in England, they have IRA rebels who threaten to bomb in English cities a lot? I remember being in London, and had to drive around on a detour three times because they closed a place down due to bomb threats by IRA. IRA = Irish Republican Army. In the Philippines, they have terrorist groups. In Russia too... Not just Arabs. This war WILL NOT SOLVE terrorism.

Even some of our own citizens bombs in our country! Remember Oklahoma City bombing? That guy was an American.

Of course, we will beat Iraq. But that is not the point. It is how we do it.

Originally posted by kuifje75
Pre-emptive attack means that we attack a country because we think that they will attack us. So we do it first.

Illustrator... not all terrorists live in Middle East. Remember that in England, they have IRA rebels who threaten to bomb in English cities a lot? I remember being in London, and had to drive around on a detour three times because they closed a place down due to bomb threats by IRA. IRA = Irish Republican Army. In the Philippines, they have terrorist groups. In Russia too... Not just Arabs. This war WILL NOT SOLVE terrorism.

Even some of our own citizens bombs in our country! Remember Oklahoma City bombing? That guy was an American.

I heard that news that the reason why he did the bomb at Oklahoma city because He said that Goverment forced him to inslant the chip in his back. He rufused to cooperation with CIA or whoever. He just disgused to see how they did dirty work on him or other stuff. i just suspected that guy is not really bad guy but just do reverage on govt. i dont know if it really true.

Originally posted by kuifje75

It is possible for that American work for another country. For example, there are several true story that another American work for Russica as spy by snoopy at CIA or FBI's and finally found out. Bust on them. That's another lesson. It's possible for Middle East hired other country to do for money.

Of course, it is obvious that some Middle East countries support terrorist groups like al-Quaida and so on. Everybody knows that. But the point is that this war WILL NOT SOLVE the terrorist problem at all. I think it will make it worse and worse.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back