Presdient Bush

Status
Not open for further replies.

LUNZ

Reaction score
Did you see his speech last night? what do you think?

I think USA should take the miltary action against Iraq.
i hope it take the weeks not months. i dont want to see th war contiuning more longer.....

USA/SPAIN/Great Britain=> Support for war.

France/Germany/China/Russia=> Unsupport for war.

rest of other courties still dont know.

France haven't learn their lesson after what happen to WWII. :roll:

NUKE IRAQ! BLOW THEM OFF THE FACE OF THE EARTH!

Nuke Iraq from the face of the earth.... Why not..

When has IRAQ been good to us? when has it been good to the rest of the world? Without IRAQ, would the economy change? Bah....

Rumor: Someone did tried assassin at Saddam, but miss by inch. :( Why.. it happen not many years ago...

Originally posted by VamPyroX
NUKE IRAQ! BLOW THEM OFF THE FACE OF THE EARTH!

I rather if the British and American go after Saddam not Nukin Iraq as there is a millions of innocent peoples livin there and dont deserved to be Nuke, as America and England gotta wake up as Nukin Iraq killin Innocent doesnt bother Saddam at all!

Originally posted by Zubair Punjabi
I rather if the British and American go after Saddam not Nukin Iraq as there is a millions of innocent peoples livin there and dont deserved to be Nuke, as America and England gotta wake up as Nukin Iraq killin Innocent doesnt bother Saddam at all!

excatly! I want have someone send the best assassin to kill that bastard! It's better than have war. But, will it cause worst? :dunno:

I agree they should take some actions but not do it for so long like months and shit..they just should do it..but I sorta think that its bull the world cant have peace

well I'm not sure if anyone is aware of this. BushJR.... is using his personal vendetta with Saddam because Saddam put a price on his father's head. but I do beleive if that we conquer Iraq, economy will be little better and thing will settle down.

Originally posted by jamesx007
well I'm not sure if anyone is aware of this. BushJR.... is using his personal vendetta with Saddam because Saddam put a price on his father's head. but I do beleive if that we conquer Iraq, economy will be little better and thing will settle down.

dont forgot abt innocent people, does economy buy u happiness, i dont think so!

There are millions hungry people in Iraq. Their leader is horrible and stupid.

I didn't watch the prez's speech... But I really think its ridiculous to have the war going on especially if it involves killing innoence people.

I don't think war should go on. There should be a better way to deal with it. The war should be the only way if Iraq decides to attack US literally for the purpose of defense.

We, the people, need to vote for Pres. Bush out of the presidency. We can do that becuz we have the right to do that.....RIGHT?

I also think Bush needs to kiss our asses and start getting his ass working!

Originally posted by VamPyroX
Bush has been taking too long to take action. He's been giving too many deadlines and extending his dates too often... he needs to be strict and take his word for it!

I know what you mean. Tomorrow we might have war, oh no.. that could be next week. Um no.. we should wait..

Make up your frigging mind, BUSH!

Originally posted by Zubair Punjabi
dont forgot abt innocent people, does economy buy u happiness, i dont think so!

We are not forgetting about the innocent people ... We have tried everything but they have continued to hate us ... they are afraid to love us because of Said... Said was quoted that "the fights will go into the streets" ... Said is not scared to drop chemical bombs on his own people ....tough one... he has just gone crazy !!
Whatever the case is with Said out of the way of course, we will be there to help them rebuild .... also help establish some kind of goverment .. it is going to be a long job ... Working together can build up better bonds and lasting friendships! We have dropped pamphets and food several times over Iraq ... they all are just scared of Said!!
Economy is so bad that it affects not only you but of others too ... more layoffs ... gas prices high ... interest rates coming down trying to spurt growth with no success .... losses in stock market .... high unemployment rates ... it is so sad all the way round and I know that it has some adverse kind of effect on you .... you should be happy to hope for better economy.... I just hope for the sake of others that the economy gets better and I will be happy ...and I know you will be happy!
Based on past history, economy has worsened and it took a war to get the economy better as proved by WWI, WWII, Korean War, etc. .... the time has come that we are faced with three situations .. 1. Said has to be stopped no matter what it takes... 2. Stop funding sources (including Iraq) of the terrorism .... 3. the economy will improve based on history of before, during, and after a war.
I am afraid war is going to happen but if it does, then I hope it will be a very short war!!! USA & British want to end the war once Said is toppled from power .. It all boils down to one person Said himself!! All he got to do is resign and take refuge elsewhere to avert a war!

I don't think we should have war because it would probably end the world.

BUSH SUCKS... he can't make his friggin mind up I agree with bostonicefire :roll: he SUCKS big time... he's screwin us over with what he thinks is the BEST I hope he realizes he's wastin our $$$$ on stupid WAR and all...:roll: what more BUSH is :asshole: cuz he's coverin up his azz to look good but we KNOW he's up to NO GOOD anyways damnnit...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back