Pres. Bush s finanical crisis

I think it's just a bandaid solution. Bush is just tired of his Presidency, and he's not going to brainstorm a lot.

ok. <humming> oh AD's still alive. we're sitting comfortably in our home. everybody's going to work and home everyday. shoprite's still there. looks like it's not doomsday after all..... :cool2:

Yeah, nothing is happening within us :cool2:

Exactly, point of no return. So it's true about 2012...

Bullsheet

Economic meltdown will be good in some ways. It will gain some people on our side!

YEAH!! I watched it on CNN mention about america's money crisis. My thoughts came in mind telling me: little known fact was that
nation is come back to back 1930's depression and just like it did when Germany's financial system collapsed before WWII! Right now the world watch America's US economy is very slow sink like titantic. They won't help america's US economy improvement! They hate us. They still really, really hate us. And it is not all about Iraq nor oil.

Personally I would love to see the blood on the streets type of civil war! Cuz I know all along that immigration is an economic issue since it affects taxes, hospitals, clinics, jobs and wages after the 9-11 WTC destroyed economy system itself. Ahh, Have you see any immigrants "ACTUALLY" save our US economy that what immigrants aka mexican, asian, and middle east peoples told us they will help & improve our US economy? My answer is no, they didn't save nor improve US economy and never will get better. these still come worse than began!

This nation will be divide among riches and poor ( there is no more middle classes) for rest of life, period...

YEAH!! I watched it on CNN mention about america's money crisis. My thoughts came in mind telling me: little known fact was that
nation is come back to back 1930's depression and just like it did when Germany's financial system collapsed before WWII! Right now the world watch America's US economy is very slow sink like titantic. They won't help america's US economy improvement! They hate us. They still really, really hate us. And it is not all about Iraq nor oil.

Personally I would love to see the blood on the streets type of civil war! Cuz I know all along that immigration is an economic issue since it affects taxes, hospitals, clinics, jobs and wages after the 9-11 WTC destroyed economy system itself. Ahh, Have you see any immigrants "ACTUALLY" save our us economy that what immigrants aka mexican, asian, and middle east peoples told us they will help & improve our us economy? My answer is no, they didn't save nor improve this us economy and never will get better. these still come worse than began!

This nation will be divide among riches and poor ( there is no more middle classes) for rest of life, period...
:gpost: I agree with you. That's true.

Actually, it's quite funny you mention this 'economic crisis', but makes no sense you contribute it to Bush. Obama was the second highest recipient of contributions from Fannie Mae (below D-Senator Chris Dodd and above D-Senator John Kerry). Apparently one of McCain's advisers got some money too, but nowhere near what the dems got. In reality, it is a fault of our government as a whole for not acting to fix it sooner.

Actually, it's quite funny you mention this 'economic crisis', but makes no sense you contribute it to Bush. Obama was the second highest recipient of contributions from Fannie Mae (below D-Senator Chris Dodd and above D-Senator John Kerry). Apparently one of McCain's advisers got some money too, but nowhere near what the dems got. In reality, it is a fault of our government as a whole for not acting to fix it sooner.

Please check your facts on that claim. Your post is very misleading. I have already corrected the same misinformation in another thread. In reality, McCain has received far more in contributions from Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac.

BiG hi, Reba! Yes Its true we have been in a civil war for years, you know that. It's just never been declared. If this happens. We will prevail after our U.S. economy crisis. The policies of the current White House and immigrants have brutalized our U.S. economy, yet the wealthiest think that everything is fine. that is their trick! Then all those traitors will realize what they have done...unleashed a monster. I would LOVE to see it turn back in to a real civil war where the ignorant masses are faced with a reality that they can no longer deny, a reality that will tell them to fight against this plague or die, that would be much better than this hidden war that is going on as I speak where these traitors are being bred out of existence. This tell me that history repeat itself. ;)

I was in a waiting room and the television was on. Press conferences after press conferences. They kept a PIP of the stock market. It dropped . . . dropped . . . dropped.

CNNMoney.com Market Report - Sep. 29, 2008
NEW YORK (CNNMoney.com) -- Stocks skidded Monday afternoon, with the Dow's nearly 778-point drop being the worst single-day point loss ever, after the House rejected the government's $700 billion bank bailout plan.

Stocks tumbled ahead of the vote and the selling accelerated on fears that Congress would not be able come up with a fix for nearly frozen credit markets. The frozen markets mean banks are hoarding cash, making it difficult for businesses and individuals to get much-needed loans.

According to preliminary tallies, the Dow Jones industrial average (INDU) lost 777.68, surpassing the 684.81 loss on Sept. 17, 2001 - the first trading day after the September 11 attacks. However the 7% decline does not rank among the top 10 percentage declines.

I was surprised to see most Republicans voting against the bill, and more Democrats voting for it.

I think it's good to get more safeguards in the bill before approving it... don't want to get us into what we don't understand just because of panic. I think the government and taxpayers will get a good deal in the bail out, but how will all these companies pay us back? Some could go bankrupt, avoiding paying us taxpayers back.. and the government gaining a big foothill in the stock market~ sounds like that'd change how people do business, too. In some ways I don't want to keep the status quo..

What a scare tactic he's resorting to!

Okay, Banjo -- do you think there's somethin' goin' on behind the door that we, the American civilians don't know ? What's their plan and purpose after tellin' this to bring all the fear to us ?

I suspect there's somethin' fishy goin' on behind the door, not to mention about the stock bein' dropped....

Then, what will happen to this America's economy if, there's no bail out ?

Hard to say, I guess. But maybe it's too risk if no action like Bush mentioned.

Today we had a record drop at Wall Street.

Should we wait it out and see if we get lucky this time before spending anything too much for the rescue?

Oh, welcome to recession like in 2001 again in very soon at beginning.

I'm quietly very surprised that more republican and 40% democrat are vote against them, I hopefully they find other idea to fix it.

Back