PrePaid Legal Services: Dont Pass it By!!!

BewitchedKitten

Reaction score
Guess what! There's two parts to this letter, so see which one you might be interested in..

I work for Pre-Paid Legal Services.. It is to the health insurance for hospital needs, as PPL is for legal needs. What you do is pay 26 dollars monthly and you can have all the lawyer needs you want.

For a regular lawyer, youd have to pay 400 dollars an hour and thousands for trial expenses, so most of us get ripped off or ignore things because its too expensive to afford.. but with PPL, you can call them at a toll free number anytime, for anything!

You can have:

Unlimited Lawyer advice

Them to look over documents before you sign anything

75 hours of free trial time, including pre-trial.

60 hours of help for an IRS Audit

Legal Shield, which protects you from being ripped off or falsely arrested by authorities and companies.

A written document or phone call from a lawyer for anything!

And many more!

FOR EXAMPLE:

If your car breaks down, and the mechanic doesn't do the job like you expected, you can call PPL and have them explain all your rights and how to fix the situation at hand.

If a cop pulls you over without telling you the reason why you were pulled over, show them your legal shield and it will protect you from false pretenses.

If you get a speeding ticket in another state, you can call PPL and have them represent you in that state, help you keep your slate clean and not have your insurance prices go higher. They can represent you and take care of everything for free without you having to drive back to that state and take care of it.

It can be for so many things in your life that you never thought of!

Just for $9.99 dollars extra, you can have Complete protection from Identity Theft. In 2002, 9 million people were victims of Identity Theft and most of them didn't even know it! With this protection, you will recieve close monitoring to your credit statements and they will let you know every single thing that goes on, if any information changed, or even if nothing happend.

Identity theft victims spend countless hours and an average of $1,500 dollars to clear their name.

If you are indeed a victim, PPL will help you restore your credit history and get everything back to the way it is supposed to be.

Do You:

Leave your mail at your home for the postal carrier to collect?

Hand waiters your credit card?

Sign your credit cards?

Do you keep your social security number in your wallet or purse?

Do you shred unwanted mail with personal information?

You could be a victim of Identity theft right now! Be safe!

Keep in Mind that ONE membership covers the entire family: You, Your Spouse and Your Children. ... and buying this coverage is cheap, it is less than a dollar a day, which is like buying a water bottle a day!

Here's another part to PPL..

You can join in to become an associate like me!

What do you think of being able to work at your own accord, never worrying about waking up on time or reporting to bosses, and being able to spend time with your kids all the time. ... AND make a fortune??

You can sell this to anyone for 26 dollars, plus application fee for their first month.. you will make 109.7.. and if you get someone to join under you, you can make a percentage of their earnings. If that person sells a product or gets someone to join under them.. then your pay goes higher and you get promoted.

The catch is.. just for this ONE 15 minute convo and a person joins.. for this ONE time thing, you can get paid for the rest of your life, even if you quit, even if that person doesn't sell anything. The higher you go, the more money you will ALWAYS make.

This business is skyrocketing, and it was number 13 in the top 50 successful corportations list in Money Magazine.. beating Microsoft at 17.

My boss made 100,000 in just three months. He quit his job and is a full time father for his three daughters.

Email me if you're interested! I won't let this awesome opportunity pass me by, and neither should you!

Oh yeah, by the way, dont miss out on this GREAT DEAL.. usually, for starter's fee (ONE time payment) for those who want to be associates.. it is 249.00 for membership fees and a package of supplies.. BUT.. if you join in this month, before the 31st, it is ONLY 149.00. For those who are military and military spouses, AND ministry leaders, they only have to pay 49.00.

None of this will matter if you see how much money you can make compared to THIS!

Email me if u want more info.

ROLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!! This is gooooood stuff! Thanks for the laugh, you scamming multi-level marketing spammer!

It's sickening to see deaf PPL pushers degrade our deaf centers accross the USA so they can sell memberships! Its happened here in the Southern California area.

Richard

Back