Practice ASL

haleighbcollins

Reaction score
Hi, all!

I am a college graduate who took ASL 1-4 and interpreting during college. I don't have anyone around me who signs, and I don't want to lose what language I still have. I am hearing, but would love to get to know more people in the deaf community. Anyone up for chatting on Marco Polo, or a similar app, to work on ASL?

Hi, all!

I am a college graduate who took ASL 1-4 and interpreting during college. I don't have anyone around me who signs, and I don't want to lose what language I still have. I am hearing, but would love to get to know more people in the deaf community. Anyone up for chatting on Marco Polo, or a similar app, to work on ASL?
Im Deaf,I can help you out,When would you like to chat?

I'd love to help! I'm in the same situ. with having no signers around. I have Glide if you're interested!

Hi, all!

I would love to help out,When are you available?

Back