Power and water problems loom for Florida as oil threat llurks off shore

Yeah - our local water department has already been preparing for it and for some reason, our water now tastes like crap. It has this intense plastic taste to it. I've had to revert to bottled water. Picked up 10 flats today.

Yeah - our local water department has already been preparing for it and for some reason, our water now tastes like crap. It has this intense plastic taste to it. I've had to revert to bottled water. Picked up 10 flats today.

Are you planning to bill BP or the government?.....

that would mean high level of chloride or something to neutralize oil substance, I believe.

Are you planning to bill BP or the government?.....

Neither - I will just deal with it. We buy it anyway since hubby (pain that he is) refuses to drink ANY tap water and now son is the same way. I've not had that problem until this week.

that would mean high level of chloride or something to neutralize oil substance, I believe.

Yeah - I thought it might be something like that. When we were in Missouri, we were on a Public Water Supply and they increased calcium and other stuff twice a year to clean the lines. That water was so bad, I had to run vinegar in my coffee pot once a week.

Back