Post your WEI score for Windows 7 here.

MYMDA2007

Reaction score
Hi Guys,

My WEI score below.

egzm2e.jpg

I am running Win 7 Ultimate 64-bit with spec list below.

Motherboard - Asrock P55 Pro LGA 1156

CPU - Intel i5 750 Quad 2.66ghz stock speed (overclock to 3.8ghz now)

Memory - G.Skill 2x2GB PC3 15000 (1866)

Video - Msi Nvidia GTX 260 896MB

I got the lowest score from my old 2 IDE hard drives, They are running 7200 RPM with 2 MB or 8 MB cache (Maxtor sux) , plan to buy 2 new hard drives with Sata II 300 along with 16 MB or 32MB cache :roll:

dg

Last edited:
Can't run mine at the moment cause the computer that was running Windows 7 has died three days ago.

No, a little stupid thing I have done caused to fry my mobo and HDD. :|

can you RMA for motherboard ?, anyway for HDD you can get circuit board just swap it out for new circuit board.

what brand do you have for HDD, I have done repaired brokes or burn-out hard drives, I just ordered circuit board for HDD to replacement that is all to it and your data is still intact.

dg

Here's my score

Nice score everything else but poor score for ram (2GB is below standard) recommend get 2x2GB with faster speed of ram.

Your mobo is nice and good features, anyway what brand HDD do you have ? that score 5.9 is awesome.

dg

not too bad with your score, I see your Primary Hard Drive score little better than mine.

pg

I thought my score was mediocre :dunno:

I have 3 SATA HDDs in my comp. All of them are Seagate (750gb, 1TB, and 500GB)

Nice score everything else but poor score for ram (2GB is below standard) recommend get 2x2GB with faster speed of ram.

Your mobo is nice and good features, anyway what brand HDD do you have ? that score 5.9 is awesome.

dg

I have the 640GB Western Digital Caviar Black, 32MB cache, etc. I currently have the Corsair XMS3 2GB kit. I am going to be adding two more sticks later on.

Last edited:
WEI SCore

I have the 640GB Western Digital Caviar Black, 32MB cache, etc. I currently have the Corsair XMS3 2GB kit. I am going to be adding two more sticks later on.

dg

Recommend to get 2x2GB for better optimized and snappy.

otherwise your sub-score look good.

dg

I'm thinking about buying memory sticks to max out the limit my motherboard can handle. The motherboard have 4 slots and can handle up to 8 GB. It also can support up to 3 SLI graphic cards.

Back