Post Your Last Purchase

Excuse us a moment.....

:gossip:

ahem.........we'll get back to you.

:D. Since then I bought 4 margaritas, 2 beers, a load of authenitc Mexican tacos, a sweater for Adam, a becklace for momma, a penguin for my bro and some Puerto Rico stuffs... lol yeah too many drinks before I hit the vendors at the festival LOL

:D. Since then I bought 4 margaritas, 2 beers, a load of authenitc Mexican tacos, a sweater for Adam, a becklace for momma, a penguin for my bro and some Puerto Rico stuffs... lol yeah too many drinks before I hit the vendors at the festival LOL

Oh good...That gets you in. It coulda gone either way before.

The adidas somana shoes I won from ebay is due to arrive in my PO BOX from the U.S today

We bought a used controller (the other controller was malfuctioning), 3 used games for the Nintendo Gamecube today. :)

Hubby is on his way to buy daughter her first racquetball racquet. Son has been using mine and hubby has his own.

Ended up not getting. All the stores are sold out. Shipment comes in, and they sell out with 2 days. That's Tennis and Racquetball rackets.

The adidas somana shoes I won from ebay is due to arrive in my PO BOX from the U.S today
Got delayed until today - which I got it, looked great.

Looking at purchasing roof racks and roof mounted bike carrier for my car sometime this week.

Purchased Arm & Hammer baking soda and dawn dish soap with bleah this evening.

Got delayed until today - which I got it, looked great.

Looking at purchasing roof racks and roof mounted bike carrier for my car sometime this week.
purchased and installed - picture below. Going sporty style, fuck yea.

2ypc1p1.jpg

nice. now don't scratch your car when trying to mount/dismount your bike

nice. now don't scratch your car when trying to mount/dismount your bike
Yea, will be careful when I mount the bike onto the roof. Should be awesome, and this will come in handy when i go to the coast this summer, with the bike.

I bought three games from the Toy R Us store which offered if you buy 2nd game, then you will be able to get 3rd free game. To check out at this below picture:

threeps3games.jpg

Mafia 2 and Singularity's new seals are not yet to open. I'm currently playing the Dead Rising 2 and Castlevania: the Lord of Shadow.

Back