Post your gas prices Part II

Cappy

$2.24 on the regular. After returning to my car, I noticed someone damaged my front bumper. I don't know when or where it happened. Arghhhh....

$2.24 on the regular. After returning to my car, I noticed someone damaged my front bumper. I don't know when or where it happened. Arghhhh....
I totally hate it when the douches hit and run! Sorry about your front bumper. Hopefully, it's not that bad! I always take a look around before taking off.

AlleyCat

It was 2.41 last night when I had to get gas.

(Speaking of douchebags who hit and run, I had someone hit my passenger mirror a couple weeks ago. I know where exactly it happened, but they were long gone. It was damaged enough that I have to replace it, and because it's a power mirror, it's more expensive. A good friend of mine got me an estimate close to $400. No Christmas money for me!)

$2.31 for cash... So $2.41 for credit/debit.

Can't wait to get another car or get mine back up and running. Been using the boyfriend's truck and filling it up costs almost $100 bucks. :( My car cost around $30 to fill and got like, 30mpg give or take.

Cappy

Can't wait to get another car or get mine back up and running. Been using the boyfriend's truck and filling it up costs almost $100 bucks. :(
I know that feeling. My wives truck (which we no longer have) was expensive to fill and only got something like 17mpg. On the HWY! Good riddance.

Heh, I remember owning a '05 Ford F150 SuperCab 4.6l V8 with the average 13/18 MPG... The gas crisis of 2008 pushed the gas price to 4.11 per gallon or so! :eek2:

So, 4.11 x 27 gallons=$110.97 per fill-up. No Bueno! Traded it in for a Subaru Impreza immediately.

Cappy

I totally hate it when the douches hit and run! Sorry about your front bumper.
Thanks. I hate them too. This happened in November. In October someone backed out into my car as I was looking for a parking spot. $3k damage. Got the guilty parties insurance check and one week before my body work appointment, some @#$v$6Bc#@ damaged my front bumper. I had this Car for less that a year! Its a 2004 Buick Park Avenue Ultra.
upload_2017-12-8_15-3-19.jpeg

Calvin

In Hazzard County
Super Moderator
Premium Member
There is Shell not far from where I am that is selling for $2.99.

Interesting that natural gas is much cheaper... $2.42 per GGE (Gasoline Gallon Equivalent) to fill those delivery trucks but they don't have a long range like gas/diesels do.