Post your gas prices Part II

Filled my car up yesterday at $1.72 per gallon. :)

$2.97 at Shell... an explosion in LA refinery will drive the price up in the west. Once I heard it in the news, the sooner I get to fill up to save some money before the price go up.

Lowest I could find around here was $3.11 the station across the street was $3.37

I was hoping for gas under $2 and rain for our lakes so we can take our boat out soon 82º this weekend.

I filled up my tank Monday night after work $3.49 at Shell.

It's creeping up here too.. this week it is at 2.39 up ten cents from last week.

$2.19 here in NJ.... for now..... :Ohno:

Gas price has gone up significantly this week, now at $3.89.... we might see $4 in some areas in the coming weeks.

I check the gas price post at Chevron service station (my work):
Regular....$3.89
Plus.........$3.97
Supreme..$4.05
Diesel......$3.19

Gas prices here have gone up quite a bit also. $2.57

Same here...it was around 3.17 about a week or so and yesterday, I was surprised to see 3.63.......and this brand is usually one of the lowest.

here it was 2.44 for a while then jumped up 10 cents in less than a week- now at 2.54. Fully expect that it will jump up more as it gets closer to Memorial Day.

Gas price has gone up significantly this week, now at $3.89.... we might see $4 in some areas in the coming weeks.

I hate seeing gas prices that hight again. Some of the Chevron stations around me are just below $4 they don't even try to compete with the AM/PM across the street from them any more. Luckily I don't drive much. Bought my new car in July and only have 3300 miles on it.

The politicians and the air quality board in California basically screwed the people of CA back in 1990, when they made the refineries in CA make a special blend of gas and then made it illegal to import gasoline from other states when there was a supply problem within the state. The gas companies almost immediately started shutting down refineries to limit refining capacity and make supplies tighter. In 1990, there were 32 refineries in the state and the last one they closed was the Shell refinery in Bakersfield which was actually the most profitable one in the state! Today there are only eight refineries in the whole state, so if there is a hiccup at a refinery anywhere in California, a price spike will be the result and they have made a boatload of money over the years do to the stupidity of our lawmakers.

I just filled up from ALMOST empty to VERY FULL for $40.55 Damn it! I miss $26 per fill few months ago.

Back