Post christmas mall brawls

Uh huh. Notice my tag line under my name? :D

tumblr_mvpwrnK8K61s2wio8o1_400.gif

The kids today aren't hardcore dangerous like one in 80s and 90s, IMO.

The folks up in Long Island would beg to differ... gang violence up there is awful... many young kids... and mostly El Salvadoreans.

The folks up in Long Island would beg to differ... gang violence up there is awful... many young kids... and mostly El Salvadoreans.

That's local issue, not nationwide issue, 80s and 90s were worst decade for violence and homicide, their kids were absolutely horrible in the past. When compare to 80s and 90s, kids today are pretty bland and pathetic.

Long Island and some suburbs are victim of demographic change that where poor kids breed into gang culture, even Hispanic kids tend to dropout of school and hangout with gangs, it has been for decades now.

Most cities see their crime stable or down, but Chicago and some suburbs are exception, they are deal with higher crime rate and gangs.

Last edited:
I don't know.. it depends on who you talk to. I say it IS probably nationwide that there are more "problematic" kids today than before. LI isn't the only one with severe problems... LA...is another and as you noted Chicago. It doesn't help that the prison system is privatized and that kids and people are arrested for some of the silliest things there are... pot being one of them...unless it involved something violent like robbery or killing why arrest someone for just 'using' or possession?

Just my opinion. I don't wish to get into an argument about THAT.

I don't know.. it depends on who you talk to. I say it IS probably nationwide that there are more "problematic" kids today than before. LI isn't the only one with severe problems... LA...is another and as you noted Chicago. It doesn't help that the prison system is privatized and that kids and people are arrested for some of the silliest things there are... pot being one of them...unless it involved something violent like robbery or killing why arrest someone for just 'using' or possession?

Just my opinion. I don't wish to get into an argument about THAT.

Nothing beat 80s and 90s level.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...-dozen-big-u-s-cities/?utm_term=.67a146a8b4e6

https://mises.org/blog/fbi-us-homicide-rate-51-year-low

LA is much improving and clean up than in 80s and 90s, but there is still gang problem around, not same as last decades.
https://psmag.com/the-end-of-gangs-edb059b5f770#.c4r843984

Some states decriminalized on possession of marijuana, but it didn't help with southern states.

The tension between the minorities and police officers screw the crime statistic up, but it is unlikely to reach the level that you seen in 80s and 90s.

You can disagree whatever you want but kids today are no worse than kids in 80s and 90s, not in my experience, but it is just same old sh*t that I seen when I was teen, beside slim fashion, but... I just gave you a new info.

Last edited:
They're not happy with xmas gifts.

Correct...they were hoping for sportscars, gold, diamonds, and etc so when they unwrapped their gifts, they wanted to mob the mall Santas.

Aww.. everyone still sore that the orange Ompa Loopa won the beauty contest vs the Wicked Witch!? :)

Not sore...just encouraged by his words of hatred towards different groups of people. Bringing out the anger and rage in people.

Not sore...just encouraged by his words of hatred towards different groups of people. Bringing out the anger and rage in people.

Agreed, the world is getting crazy because of him.

Which one of these Trump actions are making the world crazy and mall brawls?

Encouraging (and succeeding in) companies keeping or bringing back jobs for America.

Supporting Israel.

Cutting the cost of building new Air Force One aircraft.

Influencing a positive new high on the stock market numbers.

Setting up a diverse cabinet, staff and other administration positions.

I'm not a Trump fan but I don't see how he is causing world craziness and mall brawls.

the diverse cabinet-- seems to have a lot of anti LGBT people on it.. not to mention his own VP pick.

So.. not jumping on the bandwagon just yet...this is all BEFORE he takes office. I'm more worried about what he will do after.. and what his supporters will do now that he's walked back so many of his 'promises' they've so fervently believed in..or most. I know there are some who voted for him for other reasons- which I respect but I'm having a hard time with him himself.

[/end since this will just devolve into a not pleasant topic... Shel has her points as does Reba. I have no sympathies for people who mock others for who they did or did not vote for.

Which one of these Trump actions are making the world crazy and mall brawls?

Encouraging (and succeeding in) companies keeping or bringing back jobs for America.

Supporting Israel.

Cutting the cost of building new Air Force One aircraft.

Influencing a positive new high on the stock market numbers.

Setting up a diverse cabinet, staff and other administration positions.

I'm not a Trump fan but I don't see how he is causing world craziness and mall brawls.

Good luck with it.

Trump isn't really honest person and he ran the nasty campaign to divide us up more.

His cabinets aren't diverse, anyway.

I just read that murder in DC skyrocketed in 2015.

Damn to police officers and thugs.

Obviously, I'm not happy about it because I will return to Gally this fall.

Be careful with "code" talking. Someone is stalking us. :)

I didn't notice much unity under Obama's presidency. There were riots, which were worse than mall brawls.

I didn't notice much unity under Obama's presidency. There were riots, which were worse than mall brawls.

There were riot under HWB and GWB, so there will be riot under Trump Admin if conflict between the minorities and police officers, so you won't see any better either.

There will always be one side or group who is going to hate/dislike the incoming president. Been that way for a long time sadly... won't get any better at least for the foreseeable future.

Back