Post christmas mall brawls

Yikes! This is one of the reasons I try to avoid the mall areas between Thanksgiving and New Years. I find it ridiculous that people will line up or camp out just to spend at the store.

Aww.. everyone still sore that the orange Ompa Loopa won the beauty contest vs the Wicked Witch!? :)
I haven't read anything that gives a common reason for the brawls. The only mention was that they seem instigated by social media, like flash mobs. There were no political motives given for any of the brawls.

I haven't read anything that gives a common reason for the brawls. The only mention was that they seem instigated by social media, like flash mobs. There were no political motives given for any of the brawls.
Spoilsport. :)

My city has or had quite a few "brawls" during the holiday. Even a suicide by Cop...that's what the guy wanted and he got it after coming out shooting.

My city has or had quite a few "brawls" during the holiday. Even a suicide by Cop...that's what the guy wanted and he got it after coming out shooting.
Did they determine any reasons for the brawls?

More reasons, as if I needed them, to avoid the Malls....

Laura

OMG, that why I don't go to mall on special events.

I know these people. I think today's kids are a paranoid generation, assimilating gang type behavior. Certain unintentional gestures like walking too close, staring, hand signs, etc. would be read as "f**king with them". Just keep your distance and mind your own business if you're somewhere they are present.

I know these people. I think today's kids are a paranoid generation, assimilating gang type behavior. Certain unintentional gestures like walking too close, staring, hand signs, etc. would be read as "f**king with them". Just keep your distance and mind your own business if you're somewhere they are present.

I'm sure that 80s and 90s were horrible, also hip hop was very popular.

There were many bad kids when I was around, but most of them outgrew nowadays.

The kids today aren't hardcore dangerous like one in 80s and 90s, IMO.

I'm sure that 80s and 90s were horrible, also hip hop was very popular.

There were many bad kids when I was around, but most of them outgrew nowadays.

The kids today aren't hardcore dangerous like one in 80s and 90s, IMO.
Partially true, I'm talking about everyday people. Hell, I've even been arrested for assault and battery (nutkick to an ex in self defense mind you). You just can't predict what anyone will do based on appearance.

Partially true, I'm talking about everyday people. Hell, I've even been arrested for assault and battery (nutkick to an ex in self defense mind you). You just can't predict what anyone will do based on appearance.

Ouch, that's no fun to deal with it.

I don't think those kids are good or better nowadays. :lol:

Back