8.6 KB · Views: 32
  • femfresh-vi.jpg
    femfresh-vi.jpg
    28.4 KB · Views: 34
  • MichaelJackson-5Times.jpg
    MichaelJackson-5Times.jpg
    25.4 KB · Views: 40
Levonian said:
Not exactly hilarious, but kinda funny. I couldn’t put it in any of the pet threads because it’s not my dog—it’s just a pic I found on the Internet.

Hey, you stole BBNT's picture!! LOL :slap:

Remind me of BullMom

:D

Attachments

• bulldog.jpg
    bulldog.jpg
    37.3 KB · Views: 24
bottomheavy.jpg

Sabrina,

Great Thanks for bring cute bulldog caught stuck Dog food canned! Pretty quite so CUTE!!!

Deaf258 said:

i did click on it and this all i have this message read below:

ERROR
The requested URL could not be retrieved

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

While trying to retrieve the URL: http://127.0.0.1:8000/img/271/1294/640/tampon.jpg

The following error was encountered:

Access Denied.
Access control configuration prevents your request from being allowed at this time. Please contact your service provider if you feel this is incorrect.

Your cache administrator is root.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Generated Sun, 03 Apr 2005 03:40:50 GMT by photos1.blogger.com (squid/2.5.STABLE3)

RedWolf said:
i did click on it and this all i have this message read below:

ERROR
The requested URL could not be retrieved

While trying to retrieve the URL: http://127.0.0.1:8000/img/271/1294/640/tampon.jpg

The following error was encountered:

Access Denied.
Access control configuration prevents your request from being allowed at this time. Please contact your service provider if you feel this is incorrect.

Your cache administrator is root.

Generated Sun, 03 Apr 2005 03:40:50 GMT by photos1.blogger.com (squid/2.5.STABLE3)

Geez!! Just copy the image's URL, close all browser windows. Open a new browser window, paste in the URL, and you shall see it!

Made me lauff'n so hard..

When I was googled *images* "Tremors" cuz related Reba's picture somehow I spotted.. funny picture.. I clicked.. Oh my my god..
I was so laughing hard.. my my...
tremors.gif

GalaxyAngel said:
Made me lauff'n so hard..

When I was googled *images* "Tremors" cuz related Reba's picture somehow I spotted.. funny picture.. I clicked.. Oh my my god..
I was so laughing hard.. my my...
tremors.gif
:rofl: that is a funny one!

Hey, all of you men better watch out for that doctor next time you go to a clinic or hospital heh heh.

Back