Post a picture of you and your sibling

even if the rebate was delayed by all the paper work, she'd get lots of free parking!

It is an old picture-a family picture taken together.. taken in 1994... FYI: its our first and last picture of the family ever taken together due to my brother off to prison in and out.. and now he have been there ever since.. sigh.

myfamily.jpg

In the picture in 1994 the ages are .. in front... left to right.... my bro, Freddy- 37, my sis, Sherry-39, my bro, Jerry-36

In back.. left to right... my mom-56, my sis Dori-24, my sis, jo jo-21, and me-22..

Now currently.. Freddy is 51, Sherry-53, Jerry-50, mom-70, Dori-38, Jo-34, and me- 35.

i dont wear glasses anymore..I was a nerd back then! heheh! :P

dorriengin92.jpg

my fav sis with me for christmas.. in 1992...

3girlswithmom.jpg

starting from left to right.. Jo-4, me-5, dorrie-7 and my mom..

It is an old picture-a family picture taken together.. taken in 1994... FYI: its our first and last picture of the family ever taken together due to my brother off to prison in and out.. and now he have been there ever since.. sigh.
I'm glad that you were able to get a picture of the whole family together. :)

I'm glad that you were able to get a picture of the whole family together. :)

me too.. its hard to take pics with family together cuz my sister Sherry live in California so every time she come over.. my bro freddy is in prison.. but in 94 he was not so finally took the pic of the family together.. so that picture is precious to me.. i may look goofy but what fun christmas that was... :(

FC ... yes, family photos are precious. That's a lovely pic you have.

here are me and my brothers and sister:)

Attachments

• fam2.jpg
    fam2.jpg
    49.9 KB · Views: 59
omg... i want to post a pic also..i dont have any...mmm :cry::cry: i will get some soon!

i don't have current picture of myself, my younger brother and my older sister last family picture were at my brother's wedding we did it last thanksgiving but it was bad picture *lip zip*
since my brother is in Calif and all of us are around here it is hard to see each other

My deaf brother and I...(he is the one in the orange shirt)

family78.jpg

looks red to me.. cute picture :)

In person, it is orange so orange or red. LOL! Thanks! That was New Year's Eve celebration at my old apt when I was a Gally student. That's the only pic I have that was taken within the past few years.

Back