Post a picture of you and your sibling

DVDFreaker

Reaction score
Here's me and my twin brother (I am on the left)

Photo22.jpg

wow cool!!!!! i will put pix of me, half sis and half brother (same mom) allright

Wow, such cute pictures! :P

beautiful pictures there..

Well, I will have to post few since I have five sisters and brothers.

Me and my younger brother.

Attachments

• 1961.jpg
    1961.jpg
    43.2 KB · Views: 43
boys.gif

My half-brother; Jamie(31 years old), my daddy and my real-brother; Robert(will be 21 yrs old on this December 25th)

Girls.gif

My mommy, my half-sister; Samantha(will be 30 years old on this June 23rd), me(will be 24 yrs old on this July 30th) and my real-sister; Emily(will be 23 years old on this August 13th)

holly-1.jpg

My half-sister; Holly(28 years old) and her finace, Sean

As a general warning .. don't post pics of kids... predators lurk all over the place online.. And make sure the pic dont give hints where you live or work ...

smile

predators lurk all over the place online. And make sure the pic dont give hints where you live or work.

Thanks, SouthFella. Here is a recent photo of me and my big sister, Di. Di is on the right.

depoebaybi5.jpg

Plenty of hints here in case predators are interested. If it helps, below is a photo of her work vehicle parked in her yard.

broomtm4.png

Mods

You know when post the picture.. this website alldeaf could set up that block someone to copy and paste the pictures?
:dunno2: I don't know what its called?

Thanks, SouthFella. Here is a recent photo of me and my big sister, Di. Di is on the right.
I'm glad that you told us which one is which. :giggle:

Plenty of hints here in case predators are interested. If it helps, below is a photo of her work vehicle parked in her yard.

broomtm4.png
I'm gonna tell on you! :whip:

I don't have the most recent pic of me and my sibling, I will look for it and scan it if I don't forget. :P

Back