Political Move Cave-In

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's a fire fighter no he's a forester no he's a hydrologist no he's something else. :P

I like pie with ice cream. Cobbler, too.

I think I will have one of Banjo's fried pies. I will make mine apple with vanilla. Chocolate does not go well with apples.

I think I will have one of Banjo's fried pies. I will make mine apple with vanilla. Chocolate does not go well with apples.

Banjo makes fried pies? I love fried apple pies. Cherry are pretty good, too.

Well he mentioned he remembered when pies were fried in the what did we have for lunch section...

Banjo makes fried pies? I love fried apple pies. Cherry are pretty good, too.

Yeah cherry too. I will need to use Splenda for these dishes as those fruit deserts have more carbs per meal than my dietitian allows.

my parents never took my little sister and me to fast food places except when we were traveling and then we ate at Hardee's.

SEE............. I don't complain when members take my thread way off topic......post away

toll house chocolate chip cookies are my favorite. :drool:

Every country should be responsible for its own natural resources. They should not have to rely on the others.

Tell that to the Japanese. There would be no fish within 500 miles of Japan.

SEE............. I don't complain when members take my thread way off topic......post away

You are a very unique person. I usually prefer to stay within the topic. As you can see, I am pretty successful. I ignored the pies, even though it is dinner time. :drool:

Koko, what about the contents of the brine found in local private wells that harbor the Marcellus area?

Even if there are no traces of contaminants from hydrofracking, studies have been indicating that there is an increased amount of methane in the solution that was not there previously.

It may not have been directly from the fracking chemicals, but it is entirely and likely possible that it is induced from the pressure of the machinery and process involved, as a result of it.

Damn it. Lost my post.

Short answer. Brine, not so much. Pennsylvannia is known for its brine/saline water in shallow groundwater. Hard to pinpoint that. PA drills 20,000 water wells a year. Methane, sure. Anytime you drill for gas, methane can be a problem.

Like I said, I advocate for more of these studies to understand better the interaction in a complex geology for a complex situation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back