Police stop car with massive christmas tree on top

Calvin

In Hazzard County
Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
f976455f4e43388fb73463059f61a781.png

SUDBURY, Mass. (AP) — Police in a Massachusetts town are showing residents how not to transport their holiday trees.

Sudbury police posted a picture Friday of a vehicle with a large tree on top of it. Almost the entire car appears to be hidden.

Police say an officer stopped the vehicle on Route 20 in the town, located about 25 miles (40 km) west of Boston.

Police on Facebook reminded people to transport holiday trees "responsibly."

It's unclear if the driver was cited. The department did not immediately respond to a request for additional details on Monday.

http://www.sfgate.com/news/article/Police-issue-reminder-after-stopping-car-with-12386775.php

LHM I’d probably do a double take if I saw a tree on wheels! :lol:

Last edited:
That is one GIANT tree. Not only was it huge for transporting, but you gotta wonder what it looks like IN the house. :lol:

That is one GIANT tree. Not only was it huge for transporting, but you gotta wonder what it looks like IN the house. :lol:

Could it have been going to something other than a house? Church, office building, etc.

Yesterday, I saw a woman driving a SUV with a tree on top that I thought was a little too big for her car, but no cops pulled her over and she kept going on her merry way! The tree at the base was probably 6-7" in diameter and was perhaps 12-14' tall!

Back