Police Officer Cutts Confesses To Murder - Leads Police to Body Stay Tuned!

XBGMER

Reaction score
Report: Boyfriend of Missing Ohio Woman Confesses to Her Murder
Saturday, June 23, 2007

10_65_cutts_bobby.jpg

UNIONTOWN, Ohio — WHBC radio reported Saturday that Bobby Cutts Jr. confessed to killing Jessie Davis, the pregnant woman who disappeared in northeastern Ohio, last week. He is reportedly leading authorities to the locations where she and her unborn child were buried.

This is a developing story. Please refresh for updates.

FOXNews.com - Report: Body of Missing Ohio Woman Found in Lake - Local News | News Articles | National News | US News

Vamp, Yes! I believe that He murdered the pregant Jessie Davis and know why he killed her for his despite child support issues and he don't want his current wife find out who he is what he practiced tri-lovers.

It's so sad to see something like this happen. If they are looking for a way out, there's a better way than that.

Bobby Cutts Fired From Cop Job, Reinstated

I like to share with you, interesting indeed about his previous history:

www.AMW.com said:
Here's what we know: on October 16, 2002, Michael Meadows (Bobby Cutts' cousin) was arrested following a raid on his home. During the raid, investigators found seven ounces of cocaine, and a .22 caliber semi-automatic pistol hidden under a mattress. According to Federal Mediation the .22 caliber semi-automatic pistol found is registered to Bobby Cutts.

"He (Bobby Cutts) testified that it was his practice to keep a handgun in each of the three vehicles he owned for personal protection. As a police officer he was entitled to keep a weapon on his person when he was off duty," according to the report.

On October 17, 2002, just one day after his cousin was arrested, Bobby Cutts reported his gun stolen to his police supervisor. This was after he learned of his cousin's arrest. Cutts said he suspected his cousin had taken the gun from his car, according to the report, "He checked the Jeep Cherokee vehicle, and found the gun missing."

According to Cutts he testified that on the evening of October 15, 2002, he let his cousin Meadows borrow his vehicle, and the vehicle was returned at an undisclosed time. Cutts claims that's when he checked his car, and discovered the gun missing.
see that? OH MAN!

SOURCE: amw.com | Bobby Cutts Fired From Cop Job, Reinstated , there is more infomational details you go!

CANTON REPOSITORY REPORTER TODD PORTER: Um, just for the record and to clear this up, how many children do you have? Um...

BOBBY: Cur- currently I have three children.

CANTON REPOSITORY REPORTER TODD PORTER: And expecting a fourth with Jessie, correct?

BOBBY: Possibly, yes.

CANTON REPOSITORY REPORTER TODD PORTER: Two with Jessie, uh, well one with Jessie, uh, one with Nikki, and then uh, one with Kelly, is that correct?

BOBBY: Correct.
see above as You should read: Someone who Interview With Bobby L. Cutts Jr.: amw.com | Excerpts From The Canton Repository's Interview With Bobby L. Cutts Jr.

Why do these men kill their pregnant wives or girlfriends? I dont know what to say to this..it is too horrific!

Indeed not only is this terrible, but somewhat a major disgrace to the police in that community. I've been following this story for some time now--even our local paper carried a front page news stating that over 1,500 ppls. showed up to help with the search. Now that her body has been found, the culprit arrested....my thoughts and prayers goes out to the immediate family, friends and the community.

Really, this is beyond 'sad'.

~RR

Yeah, my sisters and I thought at first that maybe it was another story of women who kill, steal fetuses by cutting the mother's stomach open and keep the baby but only to find out that it was the boyfriend who did this by killing both the mother and the unborn :(...Very sad to hear this..

I've heard about it on the news I had a gut feeling that it could be him that murder her, because first of all he was already married that just shows that he's unfaithful and wouldn't want to pay the price of his wife finding out, but since I've read the article it says that him and his wife were separate and knew about this other "lover". I never understand why people kill pregnant women, Who would do that to an innocent unborn? First Scott Patterson, and now this guy.

I've heard about it on the news I had a gut feeling that it could be him that murder her, because first of all he was already married that just shows that he's unfaithful and wouldn't want to pay the price of his wife finding out, but since I've read the article it says that him and his wife were separate and knew about this other "lover". I never understand why people kill pregnant women, Who would do that to an innocent unborn? First Scott Patterson, and now this guy.
Cheri, You never understand why people kill the pregant women?

Husband/ boyfirned killed the pregant women for reasons:

1. don't want the pregant women go to file child supports against her pathership.

2. don't want the pregant women find out her husband/ boyfirend is still relationship within their wife behind her and unborn child.

there have many reasons for couple relationship issues.

But If anonymous woman, or stanger kill the pregant women in the case. I would never understand the murder case why an anonymous person who kill the pregant women for their purpose?

I honest with you, I don't think race issues. they had relationship issues, thet bobby cutts had great fear that the pregant woman would be file the child support against him in future. that where he ended up like this. look nikki already filed th child supports against him. he doesn't want the next jessie will be file the child support that he can't afford to pay. you correct me If i am wrong?

First Scott Patterson, then this man? NO, have you hear about another story : cbs13.com - Man To Be Charged With Murder In Death Of Fetus

Vamp, Yes! I believe that He murdered the pregant Jessie Davis and know why he killed her for his despite child support issues and he don't want his current wife find out who he is what he practiced tri-lovers.

Sad isn't it but as how can he have the nerve to cover everything up and help wiht the search?? ackk

Well he said that him and wife are separated so really I don't know if it's to do with child support issues simply cause he has two children from previous relationships... His wife knew about the first child "Blake" so really we don't know the whole story on the other side... if he was smart enough to keeepppppppp his thing in his pants!!!!
He was charged before for something else, I'm surprised he's even a COP!!!! sadly...

The Davis' family and Blake are in my prayers and thoughts!!!

When I think about what Bobby Cutts did to Jessie Davis, it makes me sick and angry. :( :pissed:

That poor 2 year old child lost his mother because of a "father" who was only thinking of himself. :pissed:

I feel terrible for Blake and the entire Davis family and wish only the best for them after this most difficult loss.

Sad for her family and son, it breaks my heart.

I don't get it. How this person get to be a police officer if he passed psych test.

Back