Police Beating - Horseman

Jiro

If You Know What I Mean
Premium Member
Reaction score
I don't really understand why there is no sign of declining cases of police misconducts. There are cameras everywhere!!!! Have they learn nothing? The White House especially DOJ needs to send a very very stern message to the law enforcement community that there will be zero tolerance in police misconducts and that they will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law with no leniency.

the video is in the link.

http://www.nbclosangeles.com/news/l...ned-by-Sheriffs-Deputies-in-IE-299250951.html
San Bernardino County Sheriff John McMahon ordered an immediate internal investigation Thursday into what he called "disturbing" video showing an arrest by deputies after a horse pursuit that was caught on camera by NewsChopper4.

Deputies appeared to use Tasers to stun a man and then beat him after the pursuit in San Bernardino County Thursday afternoon.

Aerial footage captured by NewsChopper4 showed the man falling off the horse, and then being stunned with a Taser by a sheriff's deputy.

The man appeared to fall to the ground with his arms outstretched. Two deputies immediately descended on him and began punching him in the head and kneeing him in the groin.

The group surrounding the man grew to 13 sheriff's deputies.
In the two minutes after the man was stunned with a Taser, it appeared deputies kicked him 17 times, punched him 37 times and struck him with batons four times. Thirteen blows appeared to be to the head. The allegedly stolen horse stood idly nearby.

Three deputies were injured during the search. Two suffered dehydration and a third was injured when kicked by the horse. All three were taken to a hospital for treatment.

The series of events started when deputies from the Victor Valley station went to a home on Zuni Road to serve a search warrant in an identity theft investigation, authorities said in a news release.

http://www.cnn.com/2015/04/10/us/california-san-bernardino-police-beating/index.html
(CNN)Ten deputies have been put on paid administrative leave as authorities investigate the videotaped beating of a suspect, Sheriff John McMahon of San Bernardino County, California, said Friday, according to CNN affiliate KCAL.

McMahon said criminal investigations have begun into the suspect's actions and into the actions of deputies, KCAL reported. An internal investigation also has been launched.

I was not able to watch this on TV , it was too disturbing to look at I did see what the guy looked like after the beaten and it was horrible. Do polices have to take any kind test before becoming to see if they are too violent to be a cop?

Meanwhile in LA:

http://www.nbclosangeles.com/news/l...ned-by-Sheriffs-Deputies-in-IE-299250951.html

A man who stole a horse is beaten by multiple officers after he flees police. Clearly, even on horseback, it is not a smart decision. Thankfully, nobody died in this incident.

Edit: From the article:

"In the two minutes after the man was stunned with a Taser, it appeared deputies kicked him 17 times, punched him 37 times and struck him with batons four times. Thirteen blows appeared to be to the head. The horse stood idly nearby."

I must say, that is one calm horse.

^^^ post were moved here.

I think cops should realize this....

frabz-Cameras-Cameras-everywhere-cf8cf5.jpg

Meanwhile in LA:

A man who stole a horse is beaten by multiple officers after he flees police. Clearly, even on horseback, it is not a smart decision. Thankfully, nobody died in this incident.

Edit: From the article:

"In the two minutes after the man was stunned with a Taser, it appeared deputies kicked him 17 times, punched him 37 times and struck him with batons four times. Thirteen blows appeared to be to the head. The horse stood idly nearby."

I must say, that is one calm horse.

It's too bad the cops were not a calm as the horse was.

"Stop resisting!"

I saw some of the video this morning on the news. He fell or jumped off the horse and though he looked like he was going to try to run, when he saw that was futile, he laid down on his stomach with his arms outstretched. They came up to him and started beating on him though he was not resisting.

Sometimes the presence of cameras don't change behaviors; then they're only good for documenting what happened. :(

Back