Pm?

Vee

Reaction score
Sorry but I can't figure out how to PM?

Sorry but I can't figure out how to PM?

I don't remember the exact number but you have to have X number of posts before being granted the privilege of PMing.....you don't need all that many posts.....10, I think....

I don't remember the exact number but you have to have X number of posts before being granted the privilege of PMing.....you don't need all that many posts.....10, I think....
50 posts.

I can confirm it is not 50 post as I have only made about 2o something post. I think it is around 10 post.

I think this info needs to be added to the newbie FAQ, i couldn't figure it out either and assumed you can only PM people that you add as friends or contacts.

You need to make some posts to enable the PM's. It's to prevent spam/scammers harassing members here.

I think this info needs to be added to the newbie FAQ, i couldn't figure it out either and assumed you can only PM people that you add as friends or contacts.

ThreadNecro.gif

Talk about reviving a dead thread...lol

50 posts?! Some of us are not as prolific as a few others here...

(and it's 5 posts before the PM feature activates if I recall)

I think after a non-introduction such as advertising for dating or any other crap should be an instant BAN... for a first post...
PMs... should be open if someone wants to privately pm a mod for questions first off or if someone reports an offensive PM then they are banned as well??? But I do agree with a post limit to PM so we arent spammed to death.

A lot of forums do perm ban or delete any accounts that just log on to post ads or spam. Wouldn't surprise me if that's what they do here too.

Back