Pls Pray For Punkywolfy!

Hey

I just vp PunkyWolfy he is doung better I thank god that PunkyWolfy is okay.. whew! :) Thank you for let us know. Tweety

hey tha tis wonderful news that he is home now and is resting.. but dang at dr did it wrong and didnt read the tests right? sheesh.. they should have done the test twice before telling punkywolfy?? oh well.. at least we know what it is now.

take it easy, wolfy! :) hugs! mwahies

yea u are right abt that.. gee! i cant believe that but i am glad that punkywolfy is ok.. smiles..

HEY everyone thanx for prayin and thanx TWEETYBIRD post abt me

here update really happen at first last fri i went visit new DR. ROSTOGI she say not sure just give me med see if help or not. she give me tetnus (sp) shot on my arm and antibodic on my butt darn, she wanna me see her in 48 hrs. for recheck i say sure but i took med it not help i can see infection on my calf gettin worse nothin improve. SUNDAY my friend POLAR took me go see dr for recheck but it diffy doctor he is black man, so he look and touch my calf i say ow that hurt he say uummm, he wanna my blood work i say i did last fri he say wanna make sure i say ok sure give blood work and go xray where my infection are so i wait n chat with my friend POLAR later man name bill say need sent me to another ER room i say why he say well i have septic in my blood and it very dangerous i will lose my leg if i wont go er room so it real scare me so my friend POLAR panic take me to ER. He page my mom and my sis but they was fishin so leave msg later my sis find out on ans machine she drive to mom take mom to ER room find us say what goin on so i explain em they puzzled ok wait wait wait for long hrs finally got in ER ROOM so dr say need my blood work i say again growled so later finally find me a room upstairs 2 am geez what a waitin for hrs hrs i was not comfy since antibodic shot on my butt and my leg in alot pain so got in room so all 4 days dr need my blood work i have alot bruise on my arms n hands too sighs till finally met DR he say sowwy abt my arms alot bruise reason why i say no. HE say reason he took my blood work he try figure why another dr sent me to er he look in my blood dont see any septic in my blood just bacteria in my blood he did check my heart and my blood any clot nothin wron with my body just my infection got staph infection on my left calf ---how happens?? ok my screen door have metal to hold but never removed when hard windy slammed on my calf front and back that how got infection cuz metal has rust i ask landlord to remove never did keep postpone so i decide remove myself n throw it away in trash

so i m restin alot cuz med make me sleepin alot i will see dr in 2 wks that why i ask my friend move futon in livin room so i can chat with friend on vp anytime i just took med i better go lay on futon soon will fall asleep in cave lolz :hug:

You're lucky to survive because staph infection can be difficult to heal because some strains does not respond to medicine.

Anyhow, rest well and make sure to follow the dr's orders.

Good to hear from you Punky. Take it easy, and get strong again. God bless you. :hug:

Welcome back Punkywolfy,

Good to hear from you. Take it easy and wish you a speedy recovery. :hug:

hey wolfy thats great to see ya in here! :hug:

Staph Infection is still dangerous too. Take it easy and follow what dr said, ok? :)

FREAKYCAT- yeppie i m goin listen what dr say ofc today GUY comin ck on me from hosp make sure change new bandage on my calf and it look lil better but still take med for 2 wks to get em to over with it i know it not funny first time experience wow darn i can see how TWEETYBIRD been thru darn

THANX for pray n bein there for me smile to all ppl :hug:

FREAKYCAT- yeppie i m goin listen what dr say ofc today GUY comin ck on me from hosp make sure change new bandage on my calf and it look lil better but still take med for 2 wks to get em to over with it i know it not funny first time experience wow darn i can see how TWEETYBIRD been thru darn

oh yea i had it 2 yrs ago.. oh man it painful for me shyt.. i am glad that from hospital check on u every morning and make sure everything ok.. keep take med :)

Do that then you will get better soon! :P

hugs!

next time u get cut .. wash it with soap and water.. then put peroxide on make sure clean out.. that way it wont get infected. i always do that with all cuts i have on my legs or arms. be safe than be sorry.

so keep that in mind for next time, ok. :)

hugs!

Do that then you will get better soon! :P

hugs!

next time u get cut .. wash it with soap and water.. then put peroxide on make sure clean out.. that way it wont get infected. i always do that with all cuts i have on my legs or arms. be safe than be sorry.

so keep that in mind for next time, ok. :)

hugs!
oh yea true.. smiles..

hey everybody i check here and wanna tell ya'll i m gettin pretty good but on my calf still slow heal but start itchin oh geez make me nutzo GRRRRRRR GROWLED i rest alot since med make me sleepy alot. i glad my staph infection gettin less ofc take time long heal thx all ppl for say speedy recovery it will be nice speedy all gone i can feel back normal GROWLED thx again :hug:

Good thing you threw rust entry door in trash! And I m happy to see your posts and know you are ok. Smile. Rich doctors sometime are making mistakes! I think some doctors are about fancy home, money, and never focus on patient.

You're lucky to survive because staph infection can be difficult to heal because some strains does not respond to medicine.

Anyhow, rest well and make sure to follow the dr's orders.

Delectible is so right. I didn't say it earlier when you first got hurt, because I didn't want to scare you, but my that died, died from a staph infection that he got in the hospital when he had a minor back surgery. It ate through his spinal cord, and he had a stroke that made him brain dead. It was our anniversary, and the drs told me that he would always be brain dead. They pulled the plug. I died inside. Staph infections are no joke.

I am so glad that you are home and doing ok. Make sure you keep up the meds until all of the ifection is gone. Enjoy your time off and do some chatting and let people spoil you for a while..... Jeanie.... still chasin the dream for a better tomorrow for EVERYBODY!

Good thing you threw rust entry door in trash! And I m happy to see your posts and know you are ok. Smile. Rich doctors sometime are making mistakes! I think some doctors are about fancy home, money, and never focus on patient.

yea true i agree with u!

Delectible is so right. I didn't say it earlier when you first got hurt, because I didn't want to scare you, but my that died, died from a staph infection that he got in the hospital when he had a minor back surgery. It ate through his spinal cord, and he had a stroke that made him brain dead. It was our anniversary, and the drs told me that he would always be brain dead. They pulled the plug. I died inside. Staph infections are no joke.

I am so glad that you are home and doing ok. Make sure you keep up the meds until all of the ifection is gone. Enjoy your time off and do some chatting and let people spoil you for a while..... Jeanie.... still chasin the dream for a better tomorrow for EVERYBODY!

I, too, almost died from a wound infection that found it's way into my blood stream three years ago. It started in my hip bone as a staph infection. Then, I contracted a second infection from bacteria that was on my skin. It founds it's way into my blood stream and I had to be rushed to the hospital. I could have died.

Get well, Punkywolfy. Wound infections are no joke!

Oh my, I'm sorry to hear about Punkywolfy! May he have a speedy recovery from that!

Let me tell you this....

Sweetheart had that happen on her feet from a rusty nail. She almost died from that! She was in pain and lucky she survived it. She had to take meds and iv and all that sh*t. That was when she was a kid back then. You know how kids are.

HEY PUNKY!!

I am behind.. I am so sorry that you have to go through..
I hope you get better. ! :)

dang.. hit or stratched by the door metal hidges.. same with my son.. couple years ago. he went by and hit his head.. had 6 stapled stitches.. heh. hes ok now.

:) phew.. take easy and be praying for ya. :)

HUGGS awroo!

Back